what is wrong with him?????

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
my OH's cousin has 2 little boys to a girl, they are only young(parents) one of the little boys always seems to be very blue in colour i mean.to me it looks quiet worring, but she is only young and even though she has these boys her priority's are all mixed up. my oh's family have advised she take him to the doctor. im not sure if she has taken this advice. but what do you guys think. i know what i would do. but just wondered if you have any advice i could give her to make her think twice and go see the doc.

young mums please dont take affence to this thread.
this girl is an exception. i know lots of young mums who are brill parents.
an im sure you all are too.:blush:

I think the LO needs to go to the doctor if it worrys you then Im sure anybody else would be worried. I dont know how you could get her to take the LO to the doctors but I think you need to try.

xx

Sounds a bit worrying I would definetly take him to the doctors and get him checked out x

needs to go see the doctor if he is always blue

Sometimes it can be really hard to get a parent (even older parents) to accept there could be a problem and see a doctor. If you think that maybe thats the case you should probably speak to her and say it's probably nothing but that it's best to get it checked to be safe. If you feel she isn't seeing a doctor though because she can't be bothered or thinks it's nothing then maybe try the reverse and tell her you think it could be serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->