What is wrong with me? Kind of ranting

Justinel101

Reaction score
Lately me and my boyfriend have been fighting constantly. I have no patience for anything he does but I feel terrible about how I've treated him. I just can't control it. It makes me sad but he just doesn't understand what I'm dealing with lately. And he always wants sex now but I have no desire for it. I love him so much but I'm just so confused and hurt right now I don't know what to think.

Maybe find an article online that explains your situation better for him to understand. I've been having the same problem with OH since he wasn't around with our first LO. It's extremely hard for them to understand any of it. I showed OH an article written by men about early pregnancy and he's seems to have gotten better since then. Might be worth a shot!

Believe me it's completely normal! Pregnancy raging hormones always get the best of me! I feel bad when I treat my bf like crap when he didn't even do anything, it just puts us on a shorter fuse sometime! And I can relate with the no desire for sex, it's just a really uncomfortable thought sometimes it happens to me a lot where I just am not in the mood at all, also has to do with hormones and he should just understand a little better that it's stressful sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->