What is wrong with me?

ChiiBaby

Mummy to Geli and TTC #2
Reaction score
Me and my OH are trying for #2 :happydance:
But i havnt had my AF for 2 months but no :bfp: :cry:
I dont get whats going on with my body and nor do the doctors.

My symptoms:
Sickness,tiredness,crying,producing milk,no AF,bloating,weeing alot,headaches,tummy cramps and some back pains,sensative smell,sore/heavy boobs and gassy :blush:

Ive had blood tests (still waiting for the results). I have done so many pregnancy tests but nothing, is my body just not producing enough hormones?or is something else going on inside?

What do you think?

I had a month last year where I didn't ovulate/have a period. For no reason whatsoever. I thought maybe I should organise a scan. I went to the dr and she said to me I could organise one if I wanted to however, what might make it worse is the fact that I was worrying about it so much. I decided not to arrange the scan and then next month I ovulated and had my period. This has never happened to me before and hasn't since.
Could you be pregnant? If not, you could have had what 'they' call an anovulatory month (i think that's what they call it) - A month where you don't ovulate.
Are you stressed at the moment? x

I had a month last year where I didn't ovulate/have a period. For no reason whatsoever. I thought maybe I should organise a scan. I went to the dr and she said to me I could organise one if I wanted to however, what might make it worse is the fact that I was worrying about it so much. I decided not to arrange the scan and then next month I ovulated and had my period. This has never happened to me before and hasn't since.
Could you be pregnant? If not, you could have had what 'they' call an anovulatory month (i think that's what they call it) - A month where you don't ovulate.
Are you stressed at the moment? x

I am stressed a bit having alot of problems its a long story so wont go into it :shrug:
I came off my pill a few months ago try ttc and i keep getting cramps like my AFs coming but nothings happening im wondering if my hormone levels arent high enough because my last pregnancy i was around 7 weeks when i finally got my bfp =/ and i havnt produced milk for over 7 months and all of a sudden my boobs are getting fuller and sore and producing milk :(

Oh hun sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time...

Okay so:
1) You could be preg but it's not showing yet in tests as was your 1st pregnancy - is that right?
2) It could be your hormones are a bit all over the place (as mine were for quite a long time after stopping birth control pills ages ago) and have messed you up?

Keep testing to see if you're preg (stressful i know but prob worth it)

If you're producing milk again I think it could be worth you going for a blood test to look at your hormones specifically. This could be becasue you're pregnant OR it could be in imbalance in hormones.

It won't help you to say - try to not think about it but in all honesty, know that your body has been pregnant before and is capable and just may need some time to sort its hormones out. You can't know if ttc is going to work for sure unless you've had a period for definite. Can you handle waiting to see what happens over the next couple of months? I'm here if you need to chat through it hun, it's not easy. xx

Thank you hun:hugs:, im waiting on blood results as it is so hopfully ill find out soon its just getting annoying not knowing why i feel so rough :(

I hope you get those results soon then! At least you've already had the test and don't have to wait to have that.

Are you eating well? Diet can help too xx

Hello just thought id say ive read that stress can stop ovulation for a while? Hope everything sorts itself out for you soon xx

im not eating very well cuz i feel too sick to eat :( but i keep taking my sickness tablets to help so i can eat something:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->