What is wrong with my body??

Flutterjess

Reaction score
This is my first month I successfully temped. Ovulation happened two weeks late. But it did happen the temp shift was pretty clear. so then like 9 dpo there was blood when I wiped. Just twice. I didn't think much about it. I had zero and I mean zero pms symptoms. Like normally I get cramps and headaches and the whole shebang.
Well, I was very surprised when my temp dipped below my coverline and what I thought was my period started on 13 dpo. I put in a tampon and went about my day. It was the next day that I realized the tampons weren't really working because my flow was like non existent. My periods are always medium to heavy the first couple of days and then medium for several days after that. I switched to pads and four four days the pads were clean. there was only pink when I wiped. towards the last four days the pink was mixed with what looked like ewcm. I have never ever ever had a period that light. It sort of reminded me of when I first went on the pill and had breakthrough bleeding. (I've been off the pill for almost 10 months now).
I was very sore in my bra area and felt very sick if I hadn't eaten anything. headache like I get before I get my period.
I stopped temping after i thought I got my period because it's silly to test during that week, but when my period was super slow I temped the next morning and it was way back above my cover line. so it could have dipped down that one day and then jumped back up.

so I tested. 20 dpo with fmu and it's negative so I'm assuming I'm out.

I thought it was a new cycle so I checked cp and cm. It's very high, firm, and open?? I can't ever tell if it is or isn't open. and I think sticky cm.

but the kicker is my bra area is still achy. and I'm still sick to my stomach if I don't eat.
and I just feel like crying. I thought for sure this was it. There was no reason for my period to be so faint. especially since my ovulation was two weeks late. Anyone have any experiences like this? Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

was the temp shift sustained for 3 or more days or did it just happen once?

The temperature shift that confirmed ovulation? It stayed above the cover line for 13 days. On day thirteen, it dipped below the cover line and that's when the spotting started. That's also when I stopped temping because I thought I was out. And I didn't really restart temping until today. It's interesting to note that my temperature is STILL above the cover line. but i have no idea if it was this high the whole time. so if it was that it was spotting and not my period then why is it still high with no bfp? And if that was my period, why is my low temperature part of my cycle this time as high as my high part last time??

are you using Fertility Friend or another app? Can you link to here so we can see it?

I have the fertility friend app, but I have the free account and i don't think i can share.
But after the app says ovulation occured, there is a jump in bbt of at least .3 above the 6 prior temps and it stays that high or higher until 13 dpo.

My temps are low overall, but I think it's from being a mouth breather when i sleep and if that was throwing things off I wouldn't be able to see a trend at all. I've been to the doctor and they said my bloodwork said my thyroid was fine plus they did a hormone test and it was fine too.

It sounds like you had a very mild period. I had this once. It was light and lasted 3 days. It went back to normal the next cycle. so how long was this cycle in total? Also, you want to be sure you are temping from cd1. It gives a better pattern of how your temperature is through out your whole cycle. Don't stop because of your period happening.
So were you temping from the first day of your previous period?

As for sharing...when you are on the desktop page (not the app), go to sharing option, under Charting Home Page click SETUP. You will see a link and just under it will be an option called Get Sharing Code/Buttons. Copy and Paste the bbCode. Come back to here and put it into your signature.

Yeah I temped from cd 1 on the last cycle. I guess your right about it just being a strange cycle.
I worry it means there is something wrong with me. My cycles are short then long then short then long.
I was happy to finally temp the whole time to confirm that I am ovulating. but I am constantly worried I have something wrong and then my body goes and does something like this. and I don't want to go to the doctor again and have them be like "Umm there is nothing wrong." because it makes me feel stupid.

thanks for helping

A cycle can change from month to month for a woman. It sounds like you tend to repeat a pattern which could be your normal. The only way to know for sure is to temp every day and monitor your cm and any other symptoms. Get as detailed as you can. BD every second day to hopefully catch the egg. Once you have details of a few cycles and you still aren't pregnant then you can go to the doc and give him your evidence.

Maybe invest in the book taking charge of your fertility. I do last night and I love it and I am only chapterm 2 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->