What is YOUR coming home outfit ?

o0Squeaks0o

Mum of a DD and expecting
Reaction score
hi ladies,

just curious what you ladies will pack as your coming home outfit after giving birth ? i really can't remember what i wore home after giving birth to my DD.

thanks. xx

Something that doesn't show my jelly belly! Lol!! Well I'm
Hoping it goes straight back like with my daughter but if it doesn't ill be prepared ;) lol! Xx

Something that doesn't show my jelly belly! Lol!! Well I'm
Hoping it goes straight back like with my daughter but if it doesn't ill be prepared ;) lol! Xx

:thumbup: lol that's what im worrying about. i thought being July I'll just stick a maxi dress in. then thought oh no I'll be jiggling about everywhere :blush: lol xx

I was thinking a loose maxi or I maybe some nice new tight leggings a long black vest and fine knit jumper to throw over the top? Something nice and comfy that holds wobbly bits in! Oh and massive pants lol!!

Very loose fitting light weight black trousers and a loose fitting top. Ive gone for a high waisted trouser to fit over my c-section scar oh yeah and big big big pants :)

Spandex under a maxi dress :). Gotta tighten it up!

Same thing i wear everyday now yoga pants and a tank

That is a very good question! I will be going for comfort that's fo sure.

What ever is left over and cleanest in my hospital bag :)
Ill leg it out the door in my pjs given half the chance after being made to wait ages to be discharged last time.

Probably yoga pants :) I'd like to wear maxi dresses after the birth but find it too difficult for breastfeeding! I guess strapless are ok, but all my nursings bras have straps, so that wouldn't look very good.

I have either yoga style pants Or a comfy maternity dress

Nice comfy loungewear and since I wear an abaya no-one knows what I have on underneath :D xx

Nice comfy loungewear and since I wear an abaya no-one knows what I have on underneath :D xx

The parks of just being able to throw on some random clothes when in a rush with that must be great some days :)

I'll be wearing black yoga pants that are a size to big and a maternity t shirt.

Something comfy! The thought of squeezing into spandex after birth like one poster said makes me cringe!

Brown goucho capris and a cute matching tank and flip flops.

Yeah... probably pajamas. Going straight home and will just change into pjs there if I wore something else home. I'm also having a C-section though..

Something comfy! The thought of squeezing into spandex after birth like one poster said makes me cringe!

I'm assuming you meant me...... My spandex are a band of sorts designed for postpartum :thumbup:

Haven't thought about it... probably a pair of my maternity jeans and whatever t-shirt happens to be on top of the stack of folded laundry when I pack my bag. Tends to be how I dress most days, anyway.

A friend of mine who and an emergency c-section really regretted not packing loose stretch pant type clothes for coming home. I think even though most of us won't have to worry about a c-section, it is a good idea to have a back up pants option that won't interfere with an incision, if it comes to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->