What is YOUR coming home outfit ?

Haven't thought of it but probably a long maxi dress

Other than not being able to zip em up all the way I still fit in my pre pregnancy jeans... I'd love to say I am wearing those but as I most likely will have a section scar I'm taking comfy yoga pants and a jumper ... Will be going straight home anyway and is like a ten minute trip so I could probably even get away with wearing my pjs if I want lol

Maxi dress, I have one I love thst I can BF in and it's so comfy

https://www.pumpkinpatch.co.nz/flat...---summer/patch-maternity/skirts-and-dresses/

Tbh its the last thing on my mind. Most prob tracksuit type trousers and a t-shirt.

I would stay in my pjs if people werent going to be visiting

Jogging bottoms and a t-shirt for the ride home and then straight into PJ's as soon as I get in the house. I also have a very basic loose fitting knee length dress packed in case it is really hot. Comfort is all I will care about at that point though.

Im just thinking some leggings and a long loose vest top and some flip flops! I know last time I was sore as I had stitches so anything comfy is a must.

just some leggings and a lose fitting longish top with thin cardi over it then straight into pyjamas again when get home

Probably just leggings and a long top, like the maxi dress idea though x

Something super comfy like a flowy maxi dress with my belly bandit underneath, gotta get that waist back asap lol

I plan to take my maxi dress and leggins and a vest top. I can then choose which is more comfortable at the time.

il probably come home in my pyjamas :haha: our house is a 2 minute drive from the hospital - we walk to all my appointments

I haven't packed an outfit. Purely coz the stuff I'm wearing right now I will need over the next few weeks as Im struggling for things to wear now and things that are comfy as it is so I can't bear packing anything away! Also, even though baby is due end of June thanks to the great British weather it could vary from torrential rain or blistering hot! And I don't have any clue how 'sore' I'm going to be and in what areas so hubby or my mum will pop home for me and grab me something I know I will feel comfy wearing at the time!

I will be having an elective section so planning to wear yoga pants and a baggy tshirt on admission. Planning to wear the same for going home as I did with 2nd baby. I liked taking my last pregnancy picture in the same clothes as my first clothed postpartum picture!

I will also be wearing my pelvic belt as I get bad back pain after my births & taking flip flops in case my feet swell up again!

One of my maternity dresses and leggings then when i get home its back in the PJS ;) haha!

Mine is big pajama bottoms and a baggy t shirt... I toured the labor and delivery floor yesterday at our hospital and they said since you will have a GIANT pad on you should probably wear loose bottoms.. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->