What is your opinion on the name...

MildPCOS

We are TEAM BLUE!
Reaction score
Kaeson Scott

My DH and I both like it and most people we know say they like it but I don't know if they are just being nice or agreeing with us.

I know it's not a typical or common name which is kind of what we are going for but didn't want anything too weird. Seeing how it's so close in sound to the super popular Jason and Mason we thought it at lease didn't stand out as weird. Plus we think Kace is a cute nickname.

Honest opinions? I'm so indecisive!

I have a nephew named Kason and I love it. It's a cute name :) If you guys like it that's the only thing that matters! :hugs:

Not to my taste to be honest bit if you and OH like it that is all that matters.

I'm also confused by the spelling, until you said it rhymed with Mason I would have pronounced it Keeson.

I'm also confused by the spelling, until you said it rhymed with Mason I would have pronounced it Keeson.

I actually like it as far as pronunciation but was also confused by the spelling and first thought it was Keeson as well.

I think the most important thing is that you guys like it!

I was also confused by the spelling...but I think I was pronouncing it the right way (like Jason?) when I first read it.

I thought it was pronounced keeson which I like as well as kaison. Both are nice.

It's not the name if go for but its a lovely name that doesn't stand out xx

I love the name, also I personally love the spelling.
Its different, I have a George (named before the prince!) and now loads of babies are being called George :(
You and OH are happy that Is all that matters :) x

Im not a fan of names like that but if you like it, who cares?!
This baby is going to have a more unusual name.

It's not a name I personally like, I like more traditional names, but I wouldn't say it was a 'weird' name (I obviously like the more popular Jason :haha: ) but I do think that if you and your OH like it, that's all that matters :)

I also thought it would be pronounced "Keeson" when I first read it. It's not a name I would choose personally, but I also don't dislike it or think it's a bad choice as long as you love it. What people name their children is very personal, and I'd only have a strong opinion if it was a particularly daft name that a child would be picked on for. I do think spelling is important, though, so they don't have a lifetime of confused people getting it wrong lol :)

XxxxxxxxX

I really l like it except the spelling. Very nice name!

It's not a name I would use but its pretty and it only matters what you and your OH like x

Thanks everyone. I was thinking that the spelling might be confusing so I think we will talk about that a little further. I know a name is a very personal choice and everyone is different in what they like and don't - it's our first and I don't want to be THAT parent that picks a totally oddball name haha. I appreciate a non attached point of view :)

I like it, it's not a name I would pick. But I think it's nice xx:hugs:

I think it's a nice name, I personally wouldn't choose it but if someone told me their little boy was named this then I would think it was a lovely name.

If it's what you both like then go for it :)

I like it and I think Kaeson is a unique spelling but I did read it too fast and thought it was Keason! I think it's a very neat name, unique but not weird lol. Our girl name is quite different but it's a secret just to avoid the same comments. We love it and it means something so we don't care what anyone else thinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->