What is your take on my symptoms?

BlueWater

Reaction score
Ok, I was resisting to post this thread. But now, I'm going crazy thinking about it :blush:

I'm on CD21 of cycles that last 25-29 days. And now, since CD20 I can't figure out if: I'm having ovulation symptoms, wondering if they're early pregnancy symptoms or that :af: is on the way.

I haven't had any signs (or noticed any signs) of where I've ovulated before CD20. However, ovulating this late in my cycle is very very unlike me.

*I've been feeling very nauseous.
*I've had a high temperature.
*Feeling very tired, every though I've been having the longest and best 8 hours of sleep.
*Crampy pains
*And my smell-sense is extra sensitive.

So what is your take?

Sounds promising, but pms symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are the same

Thanks for your reply. It does feel like it is extreme ovulation, but then I'm baffled as to why I'd ovulate this late. And if it was :af: it would have started by now :shrug:
Perhaps I'm coming down with an illness? :shrug::shrug:

I have a lot of your same symptoms
-super tired by I normally sleep really good but have been super restless at night with weird dreams
- very bloated (feels like I am full all day) and gassy feeling
- nausea and heartburn
-light cramping
- twing pains on right ovaries side every so often

Im 11dpo and got a bfn this evening. I know it could be after symptoms but I'm hoping they aren't.

Baby dust to you!!!!

I'm still super tired. Like soon as I got to work I felt like going to sleep. Either :witch: is messing me around. So tempted to take a test, but better to wait until I'm late.
Lots of baby dust to you.

Good luck with testing!

I am 6 DPO and feeling different than I usually do (I have pretty much the exact same symptoms as you), but I am not sure if that is because I so want a :baby: to be there or because I am really feeling different! Blah!

On the plus side...my Mum said to me this morning that when she was trying for me she had to wait 6 weeks to test! Makes our TWW seem a dream!

Let us know how you get on :winkwink:

Well no baby this go around. Af came tonight, I started spotting a day early :-(

I had a little bright red blood which I only noticed on the tissue. Not sure what that could be. Today would be CD25 (of a 27 average cycle). I don't want to jump to conclusions but could it be implantation bleeding this late in my cycle?

Also the bleeding was only this morning, and has now completely stopped. If it was :af: it would have been full blown by now!!

(Judging only from what I think was ovulation pain (which happened on CD21), I think I am 4DPO - but that doesn't make sense :wacko:)

CD26 EXTREMELY tired, no, make that exhausted. And I've got no excuse for it, slept through the whoooole night last night, and my morning start was only a half past 6 start.
What is going on with my body? I can't remember ever feeling this tired the few days before AF is due :sleep::sleep:
Gonna wait until I'm late before I test...

Well, for anyone who has been following this thread; or anyone who searches this thread, the :witch: arrived on the 4th

Aww sorry to hear that hun

I am having similar symptoms but then again I think I just want :baby: so badly that I make my own symptoms and definitely get my hopes up waaaay too high every single month!

Last month I had boob pain for a week before AF and I never have boob pain, I also felt ovulation type cramping 3 or 4 days before AF showed. I know it sucks but you are not alone. :hugs:

I had every symptom in the books like you last month and a nasty af was to follow... This month I have dull cramping and little bit of tender bbs... I really feel like im out this month.. Praying we all get our BFP soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->