What is your typical breakfast and lunch??

Cereal for breakfast.
Usualy a sarnie for lunch but depends what I feel like really
Xx

What is a sarnie???

its a sandwich!!

Breakfast usually a couple of slices of toast n a banana or apple etc

lunch sometimes a "sarnie" or something on toast or noodles :blush: with a yog and some fruit

Dinner is usually whatever i can find or be bothered to cook when i get in !!!! with fruit/veg

and i try to snack on chopped up veg etc thru the day .... sometimes i bar or 2 of chocolate jumps down my throat if i dont concentrate hard enough!! :rofl:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For breakfast I tend to have oatabix/weetabix, banana and nuttella/peanut butter on toast or marmalade on toast or yoghurt with sliced fruit and granola/musili occasionally scrambled egg and toast. Lunch I have soup, ham,cheese,chix,turkey,hummus,salad sandwiches,(hummus,cheese toms and ham my fav at mo) jacket pots, or make my own salad using rice,couscous or rice. That's what I am doing, live on the fresh soups though as they generally full of goodness especially now coming into winter!But got a microwave at work so its easy. Snacks I live on are grapes, fruit, oatcakes,cheese, carrot sticks and hummus nuts and dried fruit,cereal bars are good too.Plus occasional chocs and crisps if I'm honest and the ginger biscuits of course x

Porridge with raisins or vegemite on toast for breakfast then for lunch its usually a cheese and salad sandwich. Dinner is always fish (big big craving for salmon at the moment) and veggies. Need to drink more water however. Really trying hard not to snack but if I do it's fruit - I have been on a fruit frenzy on the moment!

What is vegemite? I have heard the word in a song from the 80s, but I never did know what it was.

Breakfast is usually eggs, toast with peanut butter (no allergies in my family), whole wheat waffles with fruit and syrup.

Lunch depends on my mood, I normally have a hard time coming up with it and end up skipping it. But when I do eat it, normally just like a chicken sandwich and fruit...or i'll cut up bell peppers, carrot sticks and cheese cubes and eat that.

Breakfast is always cereal (I used to eat heaps of fibre cereals like All Bran etc but have gone off them, so now on Frosties, Chocopops etc) and heaps of milk.

I am tending to 'graze' through the day due to MS... so I have some crackers with cheese / yoghurts / bananas through the morning, and for lunch soup and bread / sandwich / noodles (I LOVE them).

x

jeannie, vegemite is like marmite - it's an australian version of it. didn't realise i'm the same dates as you and juliespencer!
goodness, i have no set routine as just eating whatever i can make myself feel like. the only thing i definitely eat everyday is an early morning bowl of wheatabix and a late evening bowl of rice krispies! in between is whatever i can muster - often a tuna melt from the work canteen, or a veggie pasta bake (to try and force some veg down). i make myself have two glasses of fresh orange juice a day as well (fruit and veg is a struggle at the moment...)
perhaps you can help explain saltines? i keep seeing them mentioned on here in reference to cravings!

Since I got pregnant I have craved cornflakes every morning with ice cold milk.

Snack mid-morning is usually sliced peaches with yoghurt.

Lunch I will have a wrap with marinated peppers,feta and lots of crunchy lettuce or a bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese.

Or a hot tuna melt or mozzarella and pesto melt :)

be careful with feta!

For breakfest I have bagel,ham,cheese and egg

lunch can of ensure usually to busy to eat

Yes I know,I checked with MW first because I kept hearing different things but she said its fine as long as its pasteurized :happydance:

Had cornflakes again,its getting to be a joke here now.
Hubby said I am starting to look like one LOL

I usually have yoghurt and mix in fruit and fibre cereal but now I'm trying to eat more at breakfast I've been having multi-grain/seed/oat bagels with veggie bacon and ketchup, and half a piece of flapjack, and I fancy it, some Terrys Chocolate Orange snowball, hehe.

I've been craving potato cakes though so had those with spread and vegemite the last couple of days.

I'm trying to keep with bagels because I enjoy them so have them with either boursin and tomatoes or quorn bacon.

For lunch I was having quorn and rocket sandwiches but they started making me gag so I was just binning them so this week I'm trying cheese and onion on a wholemeal roll but since lunch nausea has kicked in badly and I don't know if it's to blame because I've been nausea free for the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->