What kind of bed?!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
I need to get DD a new bed.. Moving out her bed that was once a cot !

So what does your LO have?
Metal or wooden?

My mom tells me metal, I prefer wooden! Heeeeelp x

LO has a white wooden one from mothercare x

I prefer wooden. It seems warmer, more homely somehow! Softer if you bang yourself on wood too. I think metal often looks cheaper than wood too, even on beds the same price.

Forgot to mention I also love daybeds, I like wooden ones though, I only have a out 100 budget for the frame as she needs a decent matress ... Do you think it's possible to get a good enough frame for that?!

Emma went from her cot to a junior bed to a normal one all within about 9 months. all were wood. It just seems more stable than metal and less cold.

i prefure wood, however LO is stuck with a metal one as it was free. i have painted it though so it does look a bit better. :thumbup: x

I would go with wood its nicer and more home-y looking and warmer.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/childrens_ikea/18723/

Much prefer wooden. Metals cold and woods just looks better IMO

I got Ben a leather one!! I prefer wood to metal but my budget was so tight and it had to be done while he was away with FOB so I got him it off gumtree for £40. Hopefully will keep until he's in his teens.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S59827956/

This is what my LO's have. My little man has the black version

DS1 and DS2 sleep in a wooden bunk. DD sleeps in a wooden single.

Wooden. My brothers had metal bunk beds when they were young and they're so noisy.

My LO has a white leather bed, but I really love wooden beds x

DS has a pine bed, but I love the ivory metal French style beds for girls, we have one in our spare room it was mine as a teenager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->