what makes you gag

stefb

mum of 4
Reaction score
im really bored so thought id start a thread
does the taste or smell off anything turn your stomach?,
Walkers bbq crisps make me feel so ill i make my OH kiddies eat them in another room i cant stand them at all but b4 i got pregnant i liked them

marmite >=(

never liked them though. bananas too!

The water at work.... I have no idea why but a few days before my BFP it started tasting like styrofoam. *scratches head*

No,nothing's made my stomach churn yet by smell or taste..
But,the sight of semen,ucccch!
I can't look at it without heaving,hahaha!

No,nothing's made my stomach churn yet by smell or taste..
But,the sight of semen,ucccch!
I can't look at it without heaving,hahaha!
:rofl::rofl:
lol it looks like some hair conditioners lol

Brushing my teeth made me gag for several weeks in second trimester! Everything else just made me sick to my stomach :rofl:

Chinese food. Yuck. I can't even stand the thought of it.

a few things i think make me feel sick

bbq sauce...
serloin burger
pickles

For a while, everything, now usually only brushing my teeth or not eating!

Raw onions, garlic, stale bread and some BBQ sauces all turn my stomach this week. I got so nauseous the other night that my SIL just talking about something gross triggered a lovely episode of vomiting.

The weirdest stomach-turner so far, for me, was a video I saw in a class today (I work in a college). It was all about the Ku Klux Klan and showed marches, rallies, and hooded idiots spewing racist propaganda. I felt fine before the video, and halfway through I was SO disgusted with what I was hearing that I actually became severely nauseous. Twice I nearly ran out to throw up, but held on, and soon after the short video was off I started to feel better.

In the other 2 trimesters, just the words Indian Food or Curry made me want to HURL. (Not Thai curry though, haha)

Spicy Baconators at Wendys made me want to throw up as well, and my OH kept eating and eating them.

Raw onions, garlic, stale bread and some BBQ sauces all turn my stomach this week. I got so nauseous the other night that my SIL just talking about something gross triggered a lovely episode of vomiting.

The weirdest stomach-turner so far, for me, was a video I saw in a class today (I work in a college). It was all about the Ku Klux Klan and showed marches, rallies, and hooded idiots spewing racist propaganda. I felt fine before the video, and halfway through I was SO disgusted with what I was hearing that I actually became severely nauseous. Twice I nearly ran out to throw up, but held on, and soon after the short video was off I started to feel better.
wow you have got it bad, think watching ku klux klan would make most ppl throw up

In my first trimester it was salsa.... and the smell of tea!!!

I still havent had salsa!! lol!! Actually thinking of it now doesnt make me think pleasant thoughts!!

First thing in the morning everything makes me gag, the smell, the sight, but not the taste as i dont eat till its passed in the afternoon.
But my wierdest one, my son put some copper coins on the table in front of me the other day, and the smell of them was discusting, i think it reminded me of that horrid taste i keep getting in my mouth.

I didn´t like the smell of beer or wine - wine to me smelt like vinegar and I couldn´t understand why anyone would want to drink it!!

The smell of meat cooking really churns my stomach as well. My neighbour loves cooking and they are big meat eaters as well, not just your usual chicken and beef, but goose, rabbit, liver etc you name they eat it. I have to go around shutting all the windows when she´s cooking - urgh!

gravy...I used to love it but now I cant stand the sight of it, when I cough usually triggers a gag reflex since I got pregnant, and when I'm hungry.

OMG like eevvvverrrrrythinnnggg... my car, perfume of any kind, bbq sauce, lime, house building, uhm i cant go on just everything makes me feel sick :lol:

Cherry tomatoes...just the thought of biting into one makes me want to hurl. Loved them pre-preg! Lx

thanx for all your answers, its amazing the things that make your stomach churn isnt it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->