what makes you gag

Chicken and mince!! cant even watch a KFC advert without heaving!!

mayonnaise, sweetcorn, cheap aftershave (walking through the supermarket and spend most of the time holding my breath), getting out of bed and the smell of catfood lol. xxx

the smell of pork cooking
lots of smells actually

there are some things that I can't even think about without gagging.
sperm is one and poo is another. gag gag gag

Ooohhh Chellebelle i forgot about the catfood!
I havent fed cats since I was about 8 weeks, OH has to do it I can't suffer the smell :sick: I tried to get them onto dry catfood but they refused!

I forgot all about salsa (ugh) and tinned cat food.

Today my hubby thought it would be funny to hold some garlic bread under my nose at the grocery store. He very, very nearly got a NASTY surprise. I had to close my eyes and will myself not to throw up on his shoes, and it took about 5 minutes for enough of the nausea to pass before I could even speak. Needless to say, he felt like a jerk and won't be doing that again!

I've always been sensitive to smells, but even more so during pregnancy. The worst one has to be stale smoke, like when somebody comes indoors after a cigarette-feel like I can't breathe. And I used to smoke! Yuck.
xx

My dogs pigs ears!!! and booze on my fellas breath! :baby:

brushing my teeth still gets me, oh yeah, and kids' poo! The other day I was at a water party and a kid pooped (she is potty training), and it slid down her leg onto the ground. She looked at it and kept on doing what she was doing. I had a really hard time not puking right there. I had to walk far away and think pleasant thoughts for a while. Oooh, I am gagging just thinking about it!

brushing my teeth still gets me, oh yeah, and kids' poo! The other day I was at a water party and a kid pooped (she is potty training), and it slid down her leg onto the ground. She looked at it and kept on doing what she was doing. I had a really hard time not puking right there. I had to walk far away and think pleasant thoughts for a while. Oooh, I am gagging just thinking about it!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No,nothing's made my stomach churn yet by smell or taste..
But,the sight of semen,ucccch!
I can't look at it without heaving,hahaha!

HAHAHAHA that must be a Donna thing- Im gagging just thinking about it now. Think its the smell that does it to me.

I actually just gagged over my computer-for goodness sake, OH isnt even at home!! :dohh: I thought it was only me that does it-glad im not alone!! :rofl:

The sight of bogeys makes me gag BIG TIME too-not so great since my little charge is going through a nose picking phase. . .BLEURGH!!!! X

When the oh is cooking sunday lunch and i can smell the veg !!

honestly, every time i walk into a bathroom i gag... doesn't matter what bathroom or where. in whose house, or what. i gag the moment i walk in... not sure why.. but it's annoying...
and i gag while brushing my teeth.

TMI WARNING!*
The toilet is one for me, its spotless and crystal white, bleached with lemon flavoured bleach every evening, but by 7am, i get up to pee and whammo.... i have No idea why, i check under the bowl uncase hubby dripped, but nothing. I think its the thought that it ''has had'' poop in it recently, and it sets my gag feflex off no end. I cant even let me self sick into the toilet, its the sink from now on. If i did it in the toilet i probably would be there all day. *imagines skids in the bowl and starts herself off again...*

I have to think nice lemony thoughts..... lemon is my key to all my nausea.
lemonlemonlemonlemonlemonlemon
https://www.vip-ip.net/polurnet/img/lemon.gif

My husband was making an omlette tonight and cracked an egg open. When it hit the bowl, we realised that the yolk was BLACK and it stank to high heaven!!!:sick:
I ran to the patio doors and heaved, while my poor hubby had to dispose of it and get rid of the smell!!
Never seen anything so gross in my life!!!!:sick:
He went on to eat an omlette (with a fresh egg of course!) while I had to give it up and have something totally different to egg!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->