what makes you gag

TMI WARNING!*
The toilet is one for me, its spotless and crystal white, bleached with lemon flavoured bleach every evening, but by 7am, i get up to pee and whammo.... i have No idea why, i check under the bowl uncase hubby dripped, but nothing. I think its the thought that it ''has had'' poop in it recently, and it sets my gag feflex off no end. I cant even let me self sick into the toilet, its the sink from now on. If i did it in the toilet i probably would be there all day. *imagines skids in the bowl and starts herself off again...*

I have to think nice lemony thoughts..... lemon is my key to all my nausea.
lemonlemonlemonlemonlemonlemon
https://www.vip-ip.net/polurnet/img/lemon.gif

LOL. i'm glad someone else has a similar issue to me! although with me it's the whole bathroom, not just the toilet.. but i definitely see where you're coming from!

I cannot even think about chicken cooked, fried, grilled, broiled, or anything. I just can't do it. Certain fish I go on and off of, too. Frustrating, because those are two really healthy lean sources of protein.
Smell-wise, it's not poo or food or anything organic - it's chemicals. Cigarette smoke is so incredibly vile to me right now. As is stinky exhaust - you know when you can tell someone really needs to change their oil and tune their engine? It's not diesel, although that one isn't great for me either, it's that dirty engine exhaust - extra pukey!

lol its funny how silly things make us feel ill but never bothered us b4

OH!!
GAS!!!
learned that one today!
filling my tank as the truck was filling the station up... and thought i was going to die... i used to love the smell of gas (hahah. that sounds horrible) but today it made me want to roll over and die!!

Popcorn
Cat and dog food
Cat Litter

These are the first on my list. :)

yeah most pet food but did b4 i got pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member