What meat are you having on xmas day???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elli21

Reaction score
OH and I cant decide what to have.

I like "normal" stuff....chicken, beef, pork.

He wants either goose :sick: or turkey.

What are you having?

Im only cooking for the 4 of us, so i dont see the point in buying a huge turkey!!

We are having a chicken and a piece of pork. My Mum is cooking, not me, so I'm not that fussed what we have :lol: Last year I cooked and we had chicken and beef.

uuuu e got the 3 bird from aldi lol xxx

Turkey as usual!

We normally end up doing turkey all sorts to feed people on boxing day. Luckily I like turkey and stuffing sandwhiches

OH and I cant decide what to have.

I like "normal" stuff....chicken, beef, pork.

He wants either goose :sick: or turkey.

What are you having?

Im only cooking for the 4 of us, so i dont see the point in buying a huge turkey!!

Isnt turkey "normal" ? lol it is in Canada, thats what my family is cooking, my OH's family is cooking a roast which is a little abnormal to us lol :blush:

Every year we always have Turkey but for the first time ever i'm going to OH's parents for Xmas lunch and their doing Pork :dohh: I'm sure i'll enjoy it either way :lol:

as long as pigs in blankets are accompanied by the meat i dont care ooohhh and brussel sprouts lol xxx

Well I'm technically not having any since I'm a vegetarian, but I'm cooking for my parents, dh and two dds who all eat meat so I'm thinking a Quorn roast or M&S aubergine bake for me and Salmon cut roast beef and baked square sausage meat for the rest of the family.

I'm cooking for an extra 4 mouths this year(my folks and 2 teenage siblings). We are having a turkey crown and a small joint of gammon and lamb. And the sausage meat is always made by my MIL she makes kilo's of it 2 days before xmas and shares it out to literally every1 and it is darn good mmmmmmmm... and rather than pigs in blankets we have stuffing wrapped in bacon, and small sausages seperate. Not sure if it's a yorkshire thing or a my mam thing :haha:

I'm cooking for an extra 4 mouths this year(my folks and 2 teenage siblings). We are having a turkey crown and a small joint of gammon and lamb. And the sausage meat is always made by my MIL she makes kilo's of it 2 days before xmas and shares it out to literally every1 and it is darn good mmmmmmmm... and rather than pigs in blankets we have stuffing wrapped in bacon, and small sausages seperate. Not sure if it's a yorkshire thing or a my mam thing :haha:

omg that stuffing wrapped in bacon sounds FIT!

i might have to nick that :haha:

x

gammon and turkey!! with pigs in blanket!:flower:

My MIL is making a ham and boneless prime rib. :D

my poor mum (we're at there house, and we cook together :D) likes to please us all so she's doing a turkey crown, beef and chicken roast! yummmmm!!!

Same as kelly, 3 bird roast from aldi:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012