What meds are given to thicken uterine lining?

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
So i've posted quite a lot on here in the last few days. If you haven't seen my posts, my situation is that i'm either 13 or 9dpo (my chart is confusing me) and i'm having bfns with no spotting or af yet which is unusual for me, especially if i'm 13dpo! Anyway i'm certain i'm not pregnant, i just hope i ovd as im on clomid :( clomid worked first time conceiving ds, but i'm on second round now and nothing :( i started my first round after no af for a year i think that was due to bfeeding. I'm wondering if the reason we havent conceived is cos my lining is too thin as ive heard bfeeding can do that and i didn't give my body a chance to settle after bfeeding, just took clomid a few days after i stopped (my milk hadn't even dried up) and i know clomid can make your lining thin too. Im going to the drs tomorrow and im going to mention it, i just wondered what medication can go with clomid to thicken the uterine lining? Sorry that was so long x

I heard that only increased blood flow? I thought it might be estradol ? Sorry if i spelt that wrong x

And it also thickens it.. That is the only one i know sorry and I know that most women who take clomid also take dispersible aspirin. Maybe ladies on here will give you better insight xx

Thank you, I really hope this month is a lucky one for you x x

If u want to try natural, wheat germ oil helps thicken uterine lining as well :)

I tested yesterday morning and bfn. I've got no idea what's going on?? Even if I ovd on cd 17 my temp would still normally be waaay down by now and I'd be spotting. I thought my temp was going down yesyerday, but today it was up .1 again??? I haven't tested today. Do you think maybe I haven't ovd? I'd be really surprised if I haven't cos I had major ov pain and really dark opks for three days and my temp is never this high pre ov??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->