What moisturiser/bath wash?

SuzyQ

Pregnant with 2nd
Reaction score
Hiya

Was wondering what moisturisers/bath wash you ladies use on your LO? ~~I use top to toe wash on Lauryn in her bath and the last few days her skin has felt quite rough to touch so put Johnsons baby lotion on her (pink bottle) but that has not helped and now made her quite red. Going to ask the HV at the clinic but just wanted to see what everyone else used?

I use johnsons baby bath - the blue bottle and her skin seems fine. I also wash her hair in it aswell because I used the johnsons baby shampoo and it made her head rashy so don't use that anymore. xx

I dont use moisturiser, but use the Johnson's Bedtime Bath wash on her (purple bottle). If she has ever had dry skin I use a bit of baby oil and that seemed to work. But to be honest she has never really had dry skin apart from when she was very ickle, when she would get dry feet and had cradle cap. x

we use johnsons bedtime bath in the bath or avent body and hair wash. and then avent magic cream or johnson's bedtime cream. we also use johnson's top to toe- i really like it :)

you could try aqueous cream for dry skin - can buy it in boots or any chemist, or supermarket, its excellent for dry skin and also can be put in the bath to wash them with - i believe many hv's recommend it :) x

try using the johnsons moisturising bath wash, as it has moisturiser in it.

I now use Oilatum in his bath and Aveeno on his body afterwards. His skin has got so dry now. I also changed his bath from every other day to every 3rd day. The pharmacist told me yesterday that you must apply cream at least 3 times a day to have any affect.

we used johnsons but my daughter has developed a few spots of eczema so we're down to immolient for the bath as it can be used as a soap aswell.

We use Johson and Johnson baby wash and shampoo on her and for moisturizer we use Aveeno lavendar baby lotion. I'm going to start using baby oil after her baths though cause she's still getting REALLY dry

I liked that tip to toe stuff at first now I find it stinks a little

We used Johnsons ...its a white bottle with pink lid and the yellow shampoo seperate now she always smells yummy and of course the bubble bath either purple or blue bottle.

I used the Aveeno baby bedtime wash and moisturizer. I had tried Johnsons but it gave Jasmine a rash. On her face I used a different aveeno product that is dermatologist recommended for your face, I use it too as I also have sensitive skin.

I used the Aveeno baby bedtime wash and moisturizer. I had tried Johnsons but it gave Jasmine a rash. On her face I used a different aveeno product that is dermatologist recommended for your face, I use it too as I also have sensitive skin.

Yeah it started off as sort of a rash-bit like a heat rash but now its went dry. Might try Aveeno thanks-I have pretty sensitive skin too so she probably will too.

we use the pink one for bath time and i seem to remember us using a light green one for when she had dry skin for a while or maybe that was a different brand ! i can't remember it was a while ago sorry :dohh:

I use the Johnsons baby bedtime bath and lotion. Jasper's always had every so slightly dry skin, but since using the lotion its been softer.

We use Oilatum in her bath as it, as someone said, can be used to wash with too. We do not use shampoo yet as we had a reaction a while back, so until she's older, we stay clear.

We alternate the creams we use on her body. We have an emolient prescribed by her pediatrcian, can be used on face and body, we sometimes use Johnsons Oil Gel, yellow bottle with Aloe Vera, suits her so far and also Johnson Baby Bedtime lotion. These products suit her, so will carry on. I suffered bad with eczema from being a baby (not new born though) till, well the last bad batch was in 1999/2001 but still get the odd patch.

The Oilatum and emoilent are the best that we have found for dry skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->