What NAMES do you like?

Liliana... only name we are both agreed on for a girl, I'd like Rose as a middle name, but OH is insistent that we use his mums middle name, so it would be Liliana Diana :wacko: Liliana Rose is better!

Phoenix, Kalvin, Riley, Nate or Theo for a boy. Boys names just seem to come to us so much easier!

If we are lucky enough to have a girl then we will probably name her Mia (pronounced M-eye-a and not m-ee-a) Leigh.

I also like Esmeralda (Esme), Ruby, Evelyn and Savannah.

Boy's names we like are:

Josh
Riley
Joel
Hayden

I really like the name Amelia too but my friend has a girl called Amelia... is it rude to steal? the name, not the child i mean!! lol

I like Ruby, Lilly, Lexi, Roxy, Charlie, Georgie,

Jake, Toby, Archie, Charlie, Sidney, Ronnie, Lenny

I've always found girls names harder!

If we have a boy it'll be Ethan Anderson. If we have a girl it'll be Ava Lynn. The Anderson is after my DH's grandfather. And the Lynn is DH's middle name. :thumbup:

Mummy2jayden- I don't find it rude at all to use a friend's baby name. But I'm very laid back about this sort of thing. I think names aren't private property. If you are absolutely in love with the name Amelia than by all means use it! I think it would only become a bit sketchy if you used the same middle name too. :haha:

Obviously I like Abigail, Emilee and Sophie as they are my daughters names. For future children I love the names
Meghan, Alice, Leah, Grace
James, Jacob, Luke, Alexander (hubby hates that though)

Obviously I like Abigail, Emilee and Sophie as they are my daughters names. For future children I love the names

I'm a Leah! It was still a fairly unusual name when I was born, I was always the only Leah in my class, and still don't know more than one or two now. Really annoys me when people call me Lay-ah though!

I'm a Leah! It was still a fairly unusual name when I was born, I was always the only Leah in my class, and still don't know more than one or two now. Really annoys me when people call me Lay-ah though!

Ooh I love it, I think it's a very pretty name. Out of interest, what is your middle name if you don't mind me asking?
The only problem I have which makes me unsure about using it (if I get the chance that is) is that my name is Leanne and I think maybe Leah is a bit too similar to that

hmm i love Jasper, but i have 2 friends who named their dog that ,.... lol
dh loes callum
girls its Bella for me!!

dh loes callum
girls its Bella for me!!

Its funny how names remind us of animals!! My friend has a boy called jasper yet my other friend has a dog called bella!! LOL my best friend loves the name sky but I always remember this big horrible dog who use to live opposite me called sky and always makes me think of that!!

dh loes callum
girls its Bella for me!!

Its funny how names remind us of animals!! My friend has a boy called jasper yet my other friend has a dog called bella!! LOL my best friend loves the name sky but I always remember this big horrible dog who use to live opposite me called sky and always makes me think of that!!

PMSL!!!!! not my bella ... a dog name!!!!:nope:

dh loes callum
girls its Bella for me!!

Actually i just remembered my little boy has a cuddly dog called Dylan too!!!:dohh:

I have so many... but they tend to gravitate towards the same sound or beginning with the same letter :haha: I find boys names harder to pick...

GIRLS:
Lily
Leala
Lexi/Alexis.
Elsie
Rosie
Yvette

BOY:
Joshua
Jason
Jacob
Caleb
Isaac

I have so many... but they tend to gravitate towards the same sound or beginning with the same letter :haha: I find boys names harder to pick...

GIRLS:
Lily
Leala
Lexi/Alexis.
Elsie
Rosie
Yvette

BOY:
Joshua
Jason
Jacob
Caleb
Isaac

my oh loves the name jacob so much he has recently taken to calling everyone (men and women) by the name.... strange....xxxx

my oh loves the name jacob so much he has recently taken to calling everyone (men and women) by the name.... strange....xxxx

:rofl: How odd! I always call people chicken but then thats not really a name.. :blush:

GIRLS:
Lily
Leala
Lexi/Alexis.
Elsie
Rosie
Yvette

BOY:
Joshua
Jason
Jacob
Caleb
Isaac

I LOVE the name caleb too!

dh loes callum
girls its Bella for me!!

Actually i just remembered my little boy has a cuddly dog called Dylan too!!!:dohh:

Well if it was a nice doggy then who cares lolol!

I really have no idea :shrug:

Last time around we found out Brooke was a girl at 16 weeks so we had aaaages to think of names, in the end it came down to Mia, Summer and Brooke. I dont think Mia or Summer would be on the list this time around though!!

I like Minnie and Tilly but i know OH would never let me have either of those in a million years.

For boys i have no idea either, OH seems quite set on Callum though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"