What NAMES do you like?

I really have no idea :shrug:

Last time around we found out Brooke was a girl at 16 weeks so we had aaaages to think of names, in the end it came down to Mia, Summer and Brooke. I dont think Mia or Summer would be on the list this time around though!!

I like Minnie and Tilly but i know OH would never let me have either of those in a million years.

For boys i have no idea either, OH seems quite set on Callum though :lol:

Tilly is my nickname hehe when I was little everyone used to call me Tilly turtle haha I have no idea why!

I like Nate, Ethan, George and Ollie for boys and Matilda, Isabella and Alice for girls!

:)

I have already decided- (I say I, we agree on the first names, these are the middle names I want!)

Girl- Francesca Sarah

Boy- Leo Mark Walter.

I also love, but Mark hates= Isla
Warwick
Roman

Obviously I like Abigail, Emilee and Sophie as they are my daughters names. For future children I love the names
Meghan, Alice, Leah, Grace
James, Jacob, Luke, Alexander (hubby hates that though)

I'm a Leah! It was still a fairly unusual name when I was born, I was always the only Leah in my class, and still don't know more than one or two now. Really annoys me when people call me Lay-ah though!

Ooh I love it, I think it's a very pretty name. Out of interest, what is your middle name if you don't mind me asking?
The only problem I have which makes me unsure about using it (if I get the chance that is) is that my name is Leanne and I think maybe Leah is a bit too similar to that

Middle names are Susan Jeanette, after family members. My name was a compromise, as Dad wanted to call me something sci-fi-esque - Cassiopeia after the costellation was his first choice lol - but Mum agreed on Leah after Princess Leia! I don't think Leah and Leanne are TOO similar, infact I quite like the idea of having children with names that are a variation on their parents :flower: xx

P.S. I am a Norfolk girl too!!

for a girl we have chosen Danielle Rae- Dani Rae for short-

for a boy we are in between- I love Logan and the DH likes Brody

However, Austin is still in the mix :)

I have about a million girls names I like: Isabelle, April, Rose to name a few but we have settled on Mei (pronounced May) and Rose for middle name for our first girl definately. My OH wanted a japanese name in there somehow but without being too japanesey if you know what I mean!

When it comes to boys name.... I originally liked Alfie but not sure anymore, lots of little boys popping up called Alfie atm! I also like Tyler but OH thinks it sounds like a name for a black boy?! :/ He likes Kai as he has a friend called Kai and it does go well with Mei BUT it will just always remind me of his friend!

Does anyone else find that? You can't have a name that reminds you of anyone? It bothers me, lol.

i really like Madison, summer & Bea for girls names and harrison and harley for boys names so far..unfortunatly my partner doesnt agree as he thinks there too 'unusual' and our baby will get picked on =/ he likes isobella but im not sure yet x

For a girl- Leila, Celeste, Ella
For a boy- Nathanial(Nate) and Rowan

I love

Sofia
Scarlett
Ava
Poppy

Connor
Cole
Wyatt

OH hates Wyatt but I love it and I'm determind thats going to be the name of our first boy lol.

For a girl we are agreed on Kathryn probably with the middle name Frances. Other girls names I like are Megan, Isabelle, Sophie and Eleanor (there are loads more I like, but those are the favourites today!).

Boys names we cannot agree on! I like:
Alexander
Ashton
Connor
Darwin
Dominic
Elliot/ Elias/ Elijah
Edward
Ethan
Finlay
Finnegan
Isaac
Jacob
Jasper
Kian
Logan
Lukas/Lucas
Morgan
Nathan/Nathaniel
Oliver
Quentin
Sebastian
Seth
Theo
Tobias
(can't use these last two - our surname begins with T).

For girls- Peyton, Harper, Avery, Isla, Tegan.
For boys- Sawyer, Aiden, Levi, Liam, Carter.

Hubby likes all the same names I do, luckily! =D We also both like the middle name Sophia for a girl...I think Sophia sounds nice with all of the above names. We haven't agreed on a boy's middle name yet.

Our boys name has been set in stone for a while (he would be named after two of our grandads) but girls names keep a-changing on a daily, almost hourly basis. Right now we like:

Emilia
Elena (eh-lay-na)
Elsa
Sophia
Katharina

Alex for a boy (dead set on that!) and Holly for a girl :D I really like Madalyn as well

For a boy i love the names Charles, Chester, Stanley, Harry and Thomas.
For a girl i have the names Lillian, Pheobe, Heather, Lauren and Hannah.

Evelyn for a girl and Ted for a boy xxxx

Awww my friends baby is a Ted, he's gorgeous as will your future Ted be :haha: and Evelyn is lovely, I'm a sucker for old fashioned names.

We like:

Sophie, Rosa or Lilly and William, Christopher (me) and Matthew (DH)

I adore Sophie and Christopher! Gorgeous names! Its so hard when you have worked with children to pick a name you still like though isn't it? I worked in a nursery for just over 3 years and there is always one child you think of with each name (Matthew is one of those for me i'm afraid!).

I love the name Ted! I too am a sucker for old names, my friend has 2 daughters named Martha and Tess and i LOVE those names!xxx

A boy will be named after his father and grandpa : Stephen
A girl I like the names: Sophie, Layla, Alina, Adalyn

We've made a proper rod for our backs with Earl lol. We need to think of something equally unusual yet traditional lol. It was hard enough picking a name first time round but it needs to soud right next to Earl, go with our surname and we are going team yellow again so we wont know the gender so need a set of both. We had 4 possibles for Earl (Earl, Arthur, Angus, Jameson) but these were 'his' if you know what I mean so I can't use them. The girls names are still good to go though :thumbup: Just need to think up a whole new set of names :wacko:

At the moment I'm still not sure...some good ones on here though :thumbup:

my OH doesnt like any names i did/do. We were lucky we both picked cole's name from start and stuck with it

boys names i love are cody and jude.
girls names tia or teirney (tearney,tierney,tierny) however i spell that???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->