• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What nappies do you use?

JoJo16

mummy to alice :D x
Reaction score
you wouldnt think i could get so confused over nappies but pampers are deff a better fit for alice than huggies. atm she is in newborn size 3 pampers in the day and huggies at night because to me the huggies hold a lot more wee and the pampers seem to be hanging off her by morning.
so i was thinkin about using pampers baby dry for night are they much different than the normal pampers? anybody used huggies and pampers baby dry? whas worked best for you.

ive used pampers newborn and huggies and tried the pampers baby dry for over night as she was getting soaked as shes sleeping longer. tbh i found them rubbish! they leaked more than the normal nappies and i def find huggies the best for my LO. but i think they r different on every baby so mayb buy a small pack and give them a go, but dont think ill be duying baby dry again, sticking to huggies here :)

i just use huggies newborn size 3 and they work well for us, i find the papers hang off her too much x x

I use pampers newborn size 1's during the day and then pampers dry nights for bedtime :) x

We use Nature Babycare eco ones xxx

i use pampers size 3 baby dry i find them a lot more absorbent! xx

Pampers baby dry I use at night, and active fit during the day. They seem to work, we haven't had any leaks really. Occasionally we get a night time nappy that has leaked, but it's not too bad. I did try the huggies when she was a newborn, and just didn't find they worked at all, leaked a fair amount, found pampers were definately for me.

xoxox

i always used to use pampers with my little boy, but they constantly leaked, even after just an hour or two, they were absolutely rubbish, but i swapped to asdas little angels nappies and theyre brilliant, no leaks what so ever, and theyre a whole lot cheaper too, i can get 3 packets of nappies, with 48 nappies in each for £10, i havent bothered getting any pampers nappies for my little girl, just got her the asdas little angels ones instead and theyre soo much better i'd definitely reccomend them =) xx

I actually just pick any up, whichever are on offer mainly :haha:
We mostly get pampers baby dry size 3 though and they are fab, huggies aren't too bad either! Only brand we didn't get on with were Tesco nappies...they leaked everytime!!

DD has Asda pull up pants and theyre fine, but shes pretty much out of nappies now anyway :)

x

I'll go completely off here.. I think I prefer luvs.. Pampers have this "quilted softness" to them and IMO it seems to make them really soggy feelings when there's like nothing in them.. Huggies.. I think huggies didn't fit him well or something(Hard to remember and keep track :haha:) I didn't like parents choice either because they leaked for him..
Luvs all the way so far :thumbup:

Well, I was using huggies newborns but I had a fair few pooey leaks. I switched to pampers last night, they seem to fit Luke soooooo much better and we've had two big pooey nappys and no leakage so far. So far so good =] xx

we use whatever is the best deal then I put them all in his diaper stacker all mixed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->