What Now

redbarrell

Reaction score
So after 3 years, 2 m/c I am finally being sent for some tests, GP thinks I am probably not ovulating, although have used OPKs and had a positive more than 4/5 times in the last year, :shrug: I am 36 and have a 14 year old daughter, any ideas from anyone about what may happen next?????????

Seems to me if you are getting pregnant you must be ovulating-one of my best friends was in your exact position, got blood work and turned out she just required progesterone...she just delivered her baby a couple of weeks ago after 3 mc's!
The good thing is you know you have the ability to get pregnant. I know after her testing she was given a script, I hope you get the same results-unfortunately I'm not even able to get pregnant so I can't help much beyond that.
Good luck, hope you get some answers!

Had a smiley face on clearblue opk today...how accurate are they??

Had a smiley face on clearblue opk today...how accurate are they??

For picking up your surge, they are great. But, none of the OPKs can tell you if you ovulated, only temping can confirm it.

Fx'd:hugs:

Ok, so I guess I should dig out the temp thing, I stopped testing my temps about two months ago as it was just stressing me out too much. Having my bloods done tomorrow, testosterone, Oestradiol and Prolactin (3 years its taken!)

Ok, so I guess I should dig out the temp thing, I stopped testing my temps about two months ago as it was just stressing me out too much. Having my bloods done tomorrow, testosterone, Oestradiol and Prolactin (3 years its taken!)

:hugs:

Hi,

Are you also having your thyroid tested? When I had the set of hormone tests, I had that too.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->