what oil have you been using.....

Gemma Simone

Reaction score
for perineal massage??

I was just wondering whether olive oil would be ok to use? seems a bit odd but i have some in the cupboard and it would save having to buy anything. This is something i haven't been looking forward to doing at all, but hey, I figure if anything is supposed to help tearing its worth a try!

I had heard that women use olive oil.. not done anything like this myself though.. maybe i should/

oops I havent done this.. I might start doing it. better late then never, But I dont see why Olive oil would be a problem.x

Hey hun, I've also heard of women using olive oil so I'm sure it's fine. My yoga teacher recommends using almond oil which you can buy from most pharmacies and it's only about £1.70 for a big bottle x

thanks girls, thats good to know i can use it. i'm going to get OH to have a go at the whole massage thing. i thought it would be a fairly exteral thing but i've just been reading some methods for how to do it on the internet and its really quite involved. to quote one explanation 'insert fingers up to the second knuckle....'!!! good grief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->