What on earth is going on ?!!!

Oneday25

Pregnant-first trimester
Reaction score
Hi all,

I posted a very long message on Saturday about how devastated I was as AF had come that day in the pm and my LMP was 7 weeks before that so quite late. (2-3 weeks) I'd had 3 very faint positives before this, a few symptoms, and obviously lack of period. So pm Saturday I feel af has come with a vengeance, as it hurt!!! A lot!! But it was only spotting until later. I bled then a little heavier until the evening, and now?? NOTHING. I bled for less than 24 hours. I have slight light pink spotting every now and again when I wipe. Not every time though. (disharge almost) now... Sorry for the TMI!! What is this?!!! I have no period pain or anything now, and I always bleed for atleast 4-5 days and tails off by a week. I have continued to feel sick like I had done in the afternoons.... On and off....Boobs stayed sore - but hey, I thought I came on so linked the previous pain to that. What does everyone suggest?? Is is possible it was early preg bleeding, as my body expels all the yucky stuff before pregnancy gets any further? Or just a whacky month? I'm too scared to go and buy another bloody test!! My money has depleted!!!! ..... I suppose another answer could be chemical pg :-( we did a lot of BD at the right times.... So really thought it had happened.

Anyone had this?

Oneday Xxxxx

Sorry I'm not sure :hugs: I would maybe wait a while and take a dollar store test later if you still have symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->