What on earth was that? Tiny amount of tissue with blood after DTD?

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
OH and I :sex: last night, and maybe got a bit carried away...:blush:

I felt a little bit wetter than usual afterwards and just put it down to the usual post sex bodily fluids, but when I went to the toilet to clean up I realised there was enough blood to be noticeable. I wasn't concerned, as I remember having a similar bleed when 35wks pregnant with my son and my midwife saying it was down to enlarged blood vessels etc down there when you're pregnant.

But the blood had a little amount of tissue, sort of like the same tissue you'd get during a period - the best way I can describe it is sort of like skin? Hope that makes sense...

My waters haven't gone etc as far as I know, I was just really confused to see the bit of tissue in with the blood and wondered if it had happened to any of you girls or if you knew what it means? I was a tiny bit crampy this morning but probably just irritated things and there hasn't been any more blood or anything, just a little bit of residual brown when I wipe.

:shrug:

You may have "encouraged" the mucous plug to fall out a little? Or at least bits of it? I wouldn't be to worried, your baby is close to coming out! But if there is more blood I would check in with your doc/midwife.

:flower:

*GROSS ALERT* This was the start of my plug - Thereafter it was just clear and pink stringy mucus.
https://i.imgur.com/XLwfxXk.jpg

Thanks ladies x It defo wasn't plug, although I did have a bit chunk of that towards the end of my 36th week! So unsure what it was, even my midwife didn't have a clue today when I asked. Very odd! Nothing more since, though, and the blood faded in to the usual brown coloured mucus and is now back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->