What online games does your kids play?

my OH little sis who is 7 played webkinz or pbs.org and there r some others ill let u no when OH gets home ill ask him

yeah asking kids are the best thing because they have so many answers and they can go on and on :sleep: it just makes you want to sleep... lol
Keep us posted

my little girl likes neopets its a good site and lots of fun :)

my son like the the nick jnr site and my youngest loves the chuggington games on cbeebies website, its his new craze hehe the actual chugginton website is quite cool for younger ones too :)

:hug: Kim x

they sure keep themselves busy with the games but nick jr is a great site for kids - love the dora and deigo section. I want to check the other sites you mention - sounds interesting :flower:

Hey has anyone heard or tried the games on Disney channel

hey massacubano, what did you think about the website

hey massacubano, what did you think about the website

loved the lil talking adoption lady. well after the sign up process I needed a code! lol... so guess what DD may find under the tree! she is really into cats, have to see what these lil fellows look like. :rofl::happydance:

Hey has anyone heard or tried the games on Disney channel

I tried to get on that site and it now has a members area! I am sorry I will not pay for online sites with so many great free ones.

oh and have any of you tried Jumpstartproducts (pc games)

I know there are lots of free games out there but i notice with that site it is very good and educational. They have a variety of games such as trivia for all ages and its something the entire family can do, it also teaches the kids responsibility. I think it is well worth the money only $15 for one year.

massacubano congrats on your 3 months :hug:

Neopets is good .. tons to do and free!

And I agree with the webkinz.. every kid here has one.. okay, to be honest, most have WAY more than one, lol. You can buy clothes for them and play games online..

oh yeah tons of fun dressing them up and my friend bought the lip gloss and body spray too, apparently they have them in the stores

is anyone giving their kids games for Xmas -- if so what are you giving them

how did you all enjoy your xmas holiday and how is the new year treating you so far

i used to love neopets!
and my niece is obsessed with her webkinz!!!

Oh that's nice, did she get it for christmas - I definitely remember the neopets days - the good old days, lol

Hey Tasha,
How are you feeling today Hun - I was just reading on the internet how cold it is in Canada, how are you coping with that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->