What pets have you got & what are their names

Elliebank

♥Mummy to Katie & Ethan♥
Reaction score
Hi ladies, thought I'd start a thread on pets cos I love mine to bits & they're my kids (hopefully they'll get a brother or sister soon!!) I have 2 male black cats called Smokey & Bandit, we did have a third black cat but he was run over in March :cry: he was called Derek

Awww thats so sad.Pets are no different to human children.I have 5 cats and one stray I feed.

Dexter,Ollie,Tilly,Poppy,Treelo and the stray is called Alfie.I did have a handsome cat called Benson but he just vanished one day :cry:

I adore my cats and each one has a different character.And its great cos they don't answer back ha ha

I have 2 female boxers named Storm and Athena and a Cat named Jasmine.

Oh and my husband Does he count????

I wish I could have 5!!! I keep trying to persuade my bf to let get me get a kitten or puppy but he won't let me! '2 are enough' Pah! Derek was a stray - we found him when he was a kitten, I put notices up in the local vets but no one claimed him so he stayed with us! We're lucky that they've always got on with each other.

Salem my black cat
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Salem/DSCF0060.jpg

And Piglet the guinea pig (though isnt as tiny as this pic anymore)
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Piglet/cutepig.jpg

Ahhhh!!! Yr black cat really looks like my cat Smokey, I'll post some pics in a min

i have tommy keane and muddles who are cats, amber a border collie and...jake, mollie, jessie, hatty, bella, katie, vicky, lotty and tt who are horses!!

full house here lol

h x

i have two cats. a black and white called Poppy who is 15 and a tabby called Pepsi who i 12 and is Poppy's daughter. Also have a doggy called Willow. i love them so much!!
i dont have any pics of Pepsi or Willow on the computer,but this is Poppy, she's my little munchkin, she follows me everywhere.
she's on my laptop in the first one!! lol!

Attachments

• Photo0274.jpg
    Photo0274.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo0283.jpg
    Photo0283.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 5
Top one is Smokey, one sticking tongue out Derek & one helping me with my Spanish Bandit!!

PS. Never uploaded photos b4 so if they're not there sorry!!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
Bl*dy hell, knew I'd do it wrong - Smokey's missing!!

We have a cat called Kiki, a chinchilla called Angel, a Tarantula called Charlotte and a Beardie called Nidawi.

Jinx my black kitty, and Gypsy my Calico :D And of course hubby

Attachments

• tn_DSC04410.JPG
    tn_DSC04410.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 11
  • tn_DSC04552.JPG
    tn_DSC04552.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Does Jinx have different coloured eyes?

Salem the black cat 9 years old
Socks the fat fluffy striped one 8 years old
Missy the German shepherd 2 years old
Bruce the german shepherd 1 year old

Attachments

• 595084552a4837686487l.jpg
    595084552a4837686487l.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2553reim.jpg
    IMG_2553reim.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2546.jpg
    IMG_2546.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 6
  • Image050.jpg
    Image050.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 6
We have a dog called Rosie
2 black moggies called Charlie & Jess & 2 British Shorthairs called Teddy & Bertie
2 Gerbils, Bob & William
4 Rabbits, Honey, Willis, Oscar & Lily
20 Guinea Pigs - Colin, Jacket, Hamish, Jagger, Monty, Panda, Archie, Calum, Blackie, Meg, Belle, Molly, Fern, Aaliyah, Tansy, Mickey, Jemima, Babs, Zippy & Fred. Blackie & eg are due to have babies in the next couple of weeks too. I love my piggies!!

Gemma x

I have Phoebe, she is a cat. She is about 5 months old.

I have one cat names Princess and one cat named Cyrus and One cat named Stetson! used to have two dogs Dino a great dane and Tyson a Black Lab

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->