What pets have you got & what are their names

I have my 2 cats at my house,Sam and Frodo..they are brothers. I have a cat that is at my mom and dad's house, Callie and I have 3 miniature horses, Ginny, Brandy and Fritz. We just got Fritz on the weekend. He is a 10 year old gelding and my girls don't know what to think of him. They try to run him and let him know who the bosses of the barn are!!

2 long haired tabby and white Maine Coone cats called Biff and Archie (known as Biscit) and a terrier called Olly.
My dressage horse Allee was PTS 5 months ago :cry: but had been part of my life for 7 years.

i have a black shih tzu named shelby.. one aussie names bear.. and used to have a golden ret. named koda but he passed away in august :(

we have two white rats called rafeal and michaelangelo, a fish called murray (hes faiths, she named him after her favourite wiggle lol) and a frog called ainsley

i have a dog called tessa a cat called bow a hampster called mindigus and a leopard gecko called missy (although we dont really know if its a girl or boy lol)

We have a dog called Rosie
2 black moggies called Charlie & Jess & 2 British Shorthairs called Teddy & Bertie
2 Gerbils, Bob & William
4 Rabbits, Honey, Willis, Oscar & Lily
20 Guinea Pigs - Colin, Jacket, Hamish, Jagger, Monty, Panda, Archie, Calum, Blackie, Meg, Belle, Molly, Fern, Aaliyah, Tansy, Mickey, Jemima, Babs, Zippy & Fred. Blackie & eg are due to have babies in the next couple of weeks too. I love my piggies!!

Gemma x

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 cats Meg and Charlie. They are my world (honest I am not a scary cat lady). I have been wanting a dog for 9 years but hubby said no. I work as a trainee dog groomer and it just makes me want one more. I ask for one at any opportunity and the answer is still no. Although he has said that when I work from home I could have one. I have been working from home for 2 1/2 years and he still says no. :hissy::cry: I wish I could make him
change his mind its the only thing I have wanted for sooooo long

I have 2 cats Ally is nearly 2 and Kit is 5 months old.

Ally and Kit.
https://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/molliesmum/vamp074.jpg

V x x x

I have 2 cats. One called Nasty (she's been around for ever, and when my bro and I were little she used to scram us so we called her nasty) and the other called Luigi (pictured). Sometimes I think I should change his name to lucifer :devil: He's the craziest animal I've seen! He doesn't like fusses...he likes to attack you instead, he likes being pushed around in a kids play pram and he eats french fancies...amongst other things :S

https://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v360/70/30/647691619/n647691619_2002253_1078.jpg
https://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v335/70/30/647691619/n647691619_1827665_8164.jpg
https://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v318/70/30/647691619/n647691619_1825962_484.jpg

I have my 2 cats at my house,Sam and Frodo..they are brothers. I have a cat that is at my mom and dad's house, Callie and I have 3 miniature horses, Ginny, Brandy and Fritz. We just got Fritz on the weekend. He is a 10 year old gelding and my girls don't know what to think of him. They try to run him and let him know who the bosses of the barn are!!

I sued to have cats called sam and frodo! I aslo had another one called pippen! I loved that book when I was younger so we name our cats after them when I was about 8 or so, sadly they died when I was in my early 20's, They had a good age tho!

I now have two cats wernham (ginger) ad marlene (tortie) also had sybil (black) but she got run over last year so the kittens are now indoor cats, as we were so upset I couldn't face it happening again

Attachments

• honeymoon 003.jpg
    honeymoon 003.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 106.jpg
    Picture 106.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 5
  • honeymoon 422.jpg
    honeymoon 422.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 6
  • honeymoon 209.jpg
    honeymoon 209.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
I have a kitty, his name is Boy. Very creative, huh? :dohh:
My barn cat had two kittens and I kept referring to him as "Boy Cat" until I came up with a name. Needless to say, it ended up being "Boy"..

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/Langfuhr/ElTigre.jpg

I have:
5 corn snakes (3 males, 2 females), Mystique, Jean, Pyro, Calypso, and I just got the fifth so he doesn't have a name yet.
1 female tokay gecko, Herb
1 male leopard gecko, Dude

I have 7 pets now and hopefully two more on the way -- OH said I can finally have horses! :happydance:

Currently:
1 dog, 11 yo, Beagle - Brandy
6 cats -
12 yo white cat (mouth open) - Stink (short for Stinky-Butt, don't look at me, OH named her!!!! :dohh:)
7 yo black cat (in flowers) - Cricket
2 yo calico tabby manx - Frith
1 yo white cat w/one yellow eye and one blue eye - Nenya (another LOTR name!)
2 black & white kittens (12 weeks, brothers) - Vladimir & Boris

Cats are a bit outta control! All indoor cats, have a "cattery" I built which is like a giant enclosed kennel attached to the house so they can go out with out having free reign. We were only supposed to have 3, but OH kept brining more home! :rofl:

Oh! and there are the many many critters I worked with as a zookeeper... all still close to my heart. My avatar pic is the eyes of one of my favorite tigers, Kougra.

we have a cat called Aber which is welsh for River or Stream. thought it was funny since cats hate water....

i have a zoo
i have 6 kittens spyro, shadow, stripes, boots, toes and squibble.
3 older kittens jet, faye and spike
3 older cats Claw'd, bilbo and squiggle
14 tarantulas
2 scorpions
5 mantids

my dad has 40 tarantulas
6 scorpions
15 mantids
4 types of stick insects
1 millipede called millie
1 snake called Jonesy

yes they are all under one roof, except the cats they go out lol

:happydance:

We have a dog called Rosie
2 black moggies called Charlie & Jess & 2 British Shorthairs called Teddy & Bertie
2 Gerbils, Bob & William
4 Rabbits, Honey, Willis, Oscar & Lily
20 Guinea Pigs - Colin, Jacket, Hamish, Jagger, Monty, Panda, Archie, Calum, Blackie, Meg, Belle, Molly, Fern, Aaliyah, Tansy, Mickey, Jemima, Babs, Zippy & Fred. Blackie & eg are due to have babies in the next couple of weeks too. I love my piggies!!

Gemma x

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I know! My piggy shed is my sanctuary, after the kids are in bed at night I head down to the shed and sort my pigs out, it's therapeutic after a stressful day! I'll post pics of the babies when they're born, should be within the next 5 days or so :happydance:

I have 5 cats- lucy, tigger, rufus, poppy, charlie, a spaniel/jack russel cross called connie, 2 rats- rum and raisin and a goldfish called flop- his brother flip died

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->