What Pram Did/Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Wobbles, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I give up :hissy:

Wondering what pram did or do you have now for newborn + ... pros & cons of course :baby:

2. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

3. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mamas-and-Pa...3QQihZ016QQcategoryZ66700QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    This is like i have for Jack, except mine is blue checks (older model)
    I love it, i have a stroller but always go back to this one
    The newer models you can get a carrycot attachment, i never had this as it folds completly flat for baby and didn't really need it
    The only thing i don't like about it is that it is quite bulky when folded down, i never attempted to get on a bus or anything with it, as it never seemed to stay fastened togther
    I was told that it could be folded one handed but i'm buggered if i know how to after 2 yrs!!!!

Though saying that i didn't get instructions with it as i bought it off someone, who had used it 3 times and realised it didn't fit in the car properly LOL

4. Imi

Imi .

Had a Graco 3-1 travel systems ....

Was ok but bulky BUT it was handy because of car seat and public transport, just a fucker to fold down and bulky to store ...

Not getting my firstwheekls citytwin ....

Cons ...

ill let you know when i brought it lmfao!

xxx

5. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

I had and still have this one, but in blue and white checks (might be the same one ? ) I love it and will probably get the newest version of it when I have no. 2 If you compare it to the graco's they arent bulky, Jo if you push down on the frame when collapsing it theres a catch that clips together so that it doesnt come apart when folded!

6. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Mines a bitch Lauz i have given up even trying to fold it down!!!!

Might try later though if i think about it LOL

7. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

I had a travel system - Graco. I love the actual buggy, and still use it and will use it for the next one too but if I was buying all ovre again I wouldn't go for a travel system again. Not a fan of them, didn't like putting the car seat onthe pram so I was just taking her out of the carseat to put in the buggy which defeated the object lol.

8. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

9. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Oooo thanks Caroline like that one

x

10. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

Ya see this is just the reason why i want another baby!!!
    What with great prams like that and gorgeous playmats etc...

*before anyone gets any strange ideas i am only joking*
    Wobbs that is a great pram

11. Dionne

Dionne Well-Known Member

12. Dionne

Dionne Well-Known Member

and i used this for Harley alot too
    https://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/a8/14/b52d_2.JPG
    can use it with car seat
    https://i12.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/a7/a7/52c9_1_b.JPG

but i love carry cots for new babys

swaddle them in blankets and if your out and baby falls asleep when you get home you dont need to disterb them to put them in cot / mosses basket as carrycot is more then comfy anough

i used the carry cot instead of a mosses basket for Harley

and in the summer wqhen its hot they can strtch out in carry cots they seem all cooped up in carseats with straps etc

13. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

The ebay shop are really great, i actually bought mine from them, but did it over the phone and paid by credit card. They're based in oldham, reallly helpful and deliver promptly.

14. jacobs mummy

jacobs mummy mum of 1

i got a stokke for jacob... love it! dead easy to get around shops.. wheels are dead niffty. Although the rain cover zip broke the 2nd time i used it (had it replaced) now piping is coming out the hood... jacob loves it.. he sits really high up so he's able to watch everything going on.

h x

15. skiwi

skiwi wife, mum, and pregnant

I had the Mutsy urban rider, loved the traveller lay back car seat, had the ajustable back, 3 position, so it looked like a carry cot, with hood and apron and so easy to click in and out from the frame , had the stroller seat, and also a car fun seat.. I do alot of walking so it was perfect, but not if you use the car alot, in and out of the boot it is heavy and you need a big boot, my parents brought it for me.. have it in the red...
    https://www.mutsy.nl/products/urban_rider/options

also have a pulse buggy from M&P

16. shamrockgirl4

shamrockgirl4 mom of 4

mamas & papas pliko p3 pramette u can use it as a pram also u can change the hood round and use it as normal pushchair also the last 2 times i had tandems

17. Tilly

Tilly Guest

We have the pliko pramette and the car seat. I have nothing bad to say about it, I like it.

18. bexxie

bexxie Well-Known Member

Bugaboo absolutely love it.

Got it in pink one set and beige the other set.

Is perfect
    Bex

19. tibuRon

tibuRon Well-Known Member

I had the Graco Quattro Baby Classics travel system in "Central Park." It's a full-size stroller that the car-seat/carrier fits into for when the baby's small, but you can also put the baby when it's tiny in the stroller because it's seat full reclines & it has a 5 point harness (couldn't put a tiny baby in a regular stroller without that). Anyway, the rain-hood completely pulls all the way down toward the stroller lap-tray/stroller bar and leaves a gap upwards so you can look down in like a pram. The only "Con" is that the baby isn't facing you like in a Pram-only type set-up. But it's a VERY versatile stroller, not so much as a Pram-only would be, you know? The Bugaboo is soooooo nice, but soooooo $$$ and very versatile, I must say.

We also have an old Peg Perego stroller that the bar flips back & forth, so either the baby can face out or you can face the baby. It's GREAT!! We have a boot that fits over the bar & foot rest (which hooks up) and it makes it JUST like a Pram. I don't think they make that model anymore & I don't know what the model is called. It's probably considered a full-size stroller, but it's on the smaller side, so it doesn't take up a lot of trunk space or space when you're trying to get it on a public bus, etc.

20. staceymy

staceymy Mummy To Two Princesses