What pregnancy event are you currently looking forward to?

Currently 7 weeks and looking forward to my first US seeing a healthy baby. I lost my last one at 9 weeks, so I am so excited and terrified at the same time right now! I just look forward to hearing the doctor saying that everything looks good!!!

I have my booking appointment tomorrow but I'm most looking forward to my scan in 3 weeks tune, I can't wait to tell people! I did have an early scan at 6+5 because of some bleeding but I'm looking forward to seeing something that looks more baby like!

Let's see...I'm 11 weeks and I'm looking forward to my due date :p

ok, between now and then, I'm looking forward to my 20 week appointment so I can see my little creation again. At that point, we should also get to find out the sex and I can go crazy buying stuff! As gender neutral as*I* like to be, the baby industry isn't as accommodating.

I'm also dreading AND looking forward to being open about this at work. I don't know how anyone is going to respond but at least I'll be able to just let it all hang out!

well because baby Kylie was kicking and punching up a storm and wouldnt let the sonographer measure her, ill be having my second 20 week ultrasound at 24 weeks which will be feb 6! 2 days before my birthday party! yay!

I am mostly looking forward to the dating scan! After previous losses I just want to get over that milestone!

I have my midwife appt on Thursday ill be 5 weeks and 5 days then, so that's very exciting too!:)

Finding out the gender so we can go clothes shopping and call peanut by his/her name

I'm looking forward to my scan on Friday, although I'm nervous for it too. Also looking forward to not feeling sick any more! And the nights where I'll be able to stay up past 8pm :rofl:

Oh I'm excited about finding out the gender, feeling the movement, decorating the nursery, baby shower and "showing"

I am excited about the whole thing but at the moment, I am most excited to have a scan, which won't be for another 3 weeks at least! Once everything is confirmed to be looking good we can share your fantastic news! x

I'm looking forward to:

-the first scan (Feb 23rd)
-hearing the heartbeat
-finding out the gender
-getting a baby bump

ATM, looking forward to my viability scan on Wednesday, hoping that I feel a little more connected to this pregnancy after that - I haven't felt at all like I'm bonding with this pregnancy, and other than feeling like absolute crap all day every day, I don't even feel pregnant. I'm super worried/anxious that the lack of bonding means there's something wrong with the baby.

I'm looking forward to getting passed this first trimester! Once I have my 12 week appointment (and hopefully hear a nice loud heartbeat) we will be comfortable telling our friends:) Also, not feeling like vomiting constantly would be nice! We aren't finding out the gender but I think the 20 week scan will still be great:)

- Getting through to second tri.
- Finding LO's heartbeat on my home doppler.
- Telling people (even though unplanned at the worst possible time and worried about a few reactions, I also can't wait to get it out).
- Finding out the sex.
- Feeling movements.
- Birth.

I cannot wait for my first scan, that will make it all feel real ☺

I'm looking forward to my 12 week scan. I'm feeling a bit weird because my nausea is basically non existent and it's stressing me out. Saw a heartbeat at 6w4d but that was a long time ago.

I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. I haven't been to doc since 6ws? But, my first real OB is tomorrow the 28th and I am so anxious to hear the heartbeat and hear that everything is healthy. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->