What pregnancy tests do you all use?

SuzieRio

Reaction score
I used Clearblue today and have to say it is pretty crap when coming to read the little blue cross.

Have some FRER arriving tomorrow so hopefully the will be easier to read.

I use the internet cheapies, but I have a Digi test waiting for the day I get my BFP on one of them! I've heard that any tests that use blue dye are not as accurate as the pink dye. Anyone else heard that?

I use the internet cheapies, but I have a Digi test waiting for the day I get my BFP on one of them! I've heard that any tests that use blue dye are not as accurate as the pink dye. Anyone else heard that?

Yep...I've heard that too. I think that blue tests evaporate too? Once again, not sure about that.

I LOVE the internet cheapies. And good suggestion...I think I'll go buy a ClearBlue Digi test for the day when the cheapies come back positive! :)

My plan is cheapies, then FRER (BOGOF in Boots at the moment) if I get a faint on those and then Clearblue Digis for final confirmation. Although last month I ended up using all three in one go. :lol:

The blue dyes seem to be more likely to evap. I had a nasty bright blue evap last month on a standard clearblue - hence using all the other tests in the house!

thanks for your responses guys, where do you get the cheapies. I bought some FRER on amazon for just over £6 for the double pack.

Either eBay or Amazon... either way, I get these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Early-Highly-Sensitive-Pregnancy/dp/B001G61MU4/

I get the branded ones on Amazon as well, best price unless they're on sale somewhere. Boots is best place at the moment due to BOGOF all First Response. :)

I used 2 very cheapo ones (suresign) that both come up with a very faint positive then i took a clearblue digital that confirmed i was pregnant.

If Any Canadian ladies are looking to buy internet cheapies check out www.opktest.com It's a Calgary, AB based company!

I never thought about buying cheapies online!! Where do you buy them? How much are they? I have wasted lotssss of money on expensive digis :(

I should get some internet cheapies. Right now, I like using FRER.

20 early 1 step test's Ebay 10 miu (sensitivity)
£2.50 !! =].. they use these test's on the NHS

If Any Canadian ladies are looking to buy internet cheapies check out www.opktest.com It's a Calgary, AB based company!

Checked out the site and it's a fab deal! Couldn't resist ordering some! They ship to the U.S.!! YAY!

O right on! I didn't know they mailed to the states! :happydance:

Yeah they ship ONLY to Canada and the U.S. and even better ...no matter what you order it is ONLY $2.50 (U.S. dollars) for shipping!:happydance:

Checked out the site and it's a fab deal! Couldn't resist ordering some! They ship to the U.S.!! YAY!

O right on! I didn't know they mailed to the states! :happydance:

Yeah they ship ONLY to Canada and the U.S. and even better ...no matter what you order it is ONLY $2.50 (U.S. dollars) for shipping!:happydance:

I'm glad it worked out for you!! yay :dust: to you!!!

Looks like a great deal! I'm going to start looking on ebay!

i get mine at the dollar tree and i love em cause you pee in a cup and use a little dropper to put it in a window- i always have such a hard time aiming for the cup! plus they are pink dye and no evaps! (well, i haven't seen one, anyway, and lord knows i look after the ten minutes are up...)
NO NO NO on the blue plus signs, i hate them...
hey suzie, cute critters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"