What products could you not live without?

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Thread opportunity that popped into my head earlier :rofl:

I could not live without...
Moisturiser

There is no better feeling than taking off the cement that is my make up and having a fresh face whacked with moisturiser

I couldn't live without alcohol gel hand wash stuff.. my hands feel soo dirty when I'm working!!

Cx

Foundation and my MAC lippy

Umberto gianni sex bomb mousse and back combing spray, moRoccan oil, my hair would be awful without them :cry: no7 eye cream, garnier eye roll on, nivea and burts bees lip balm. Xx

castor oil. I have joint issues but it takes it all away.

Booze really, I hope that was a joke.

I couldn't live without my CHI, husband and dog. Them and a deserted peaceful island or mountain is all we need. A baby in the mix would be appreciated god!

wine, cheese and bread! Drop me on a desert island with these and I could live happily ever after!

My main product is my Midnight Secret night cream..

Booze really, I hope that was a joke.

I couldn't live without my CHI, husband and dog. Them and a deserted peaceful island or mountain is all we need. A baby in the mix would be appreciated god!

No, not really. After some rough days (say when you're LTTC and AF shows), it's just necessary to have a drink or 3.

Moisturiser, lip balm, mascara, tiger balm. Oh and Aveeno hand cream.

Mascara (max factor false lash effect)and hair conditioner (Pantene smooth and sleek).
I'm lost when I've ran out of them lol :thumbup:
x

GHD hair straighteners! My hair is a ball of frizz without them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->