What sexual position got your eggo preggo?

Missionary, on the sofa, giggling, laughing and singing. We were completely sober as well! Eh, whatever works :D. Did do the legs up as well. Xxx

for 9 months we ttc using missionary. On our 10th month i asked hubby if we could try doggie... and bam got pregnant. If i ever want to get pregnant again.. i know which position im gonna start out using.. sheesh!!! Someone should have told me and saved me a lot of heartache.

more than likely doggy as thats what we do most of the time, we will have used all the others as well but he 90% of the time finishes with im behind me, so i would think it would be doggy, never lifted my legs after but tried to not go bathroom and just go to sleep afterwards

The two times we did the deed that I could have gotten pregnant by was doggie style and on the kitchen counter... :O

Just the normal, boring way with man on top... and wasnt even trying this month, so no legs up or any of that business!

Dh prefers missionary... and I'd heard that was the prime position for conception. So missionary it was, with legs elevated afterward. However, I am also prone to UTI so I absolutely must go potty after every intercourse. I did and yet still ended up pregnant. :thumbup:

Doggy style! It was painful around the time of ovulaiton and this was the only position that felt ok. Also led with some pillows under my bum for about 10mins after to give the little swimmers some extra help! lol x

well at a guess as i dont know when i ovulated I am guessing doggy, it was what we mainly went with as i have a slightly tilted pelvis ( well thats what ne nurse told me when she tried to do an internal that hurt, nly ne t ever say it though!) and i heard that pos was better if you have that.

Pss did a few missinary on lazy days tho lol. main thing was we dtdevery ther day!

P x

either doggie or me on top.... Im betting it was me on top, as we only had sex once that month since he was gone haha.

missionary with orgasm and resting afterwards with legs 'half' up against the wall ....

we're boring, but it actually means I have 'fun', too!

best wishes

We decided to try things the Orthodox Jewish way, even though we're not Jewish! We refrained from intercourse from the start of my period until seven days after the bleeding had stopped. The same day we had a positive opk. Since it had been so long, it was a very quick missionary style try. :blush: I didn't pee for 1/2 an hour.

This is so great! Feel free to keep 'em coming ladies!

Doggy is the only position DH and I really like (and doesn't hurt me). The one thing I noticed alot of women saying is propping their bum with a pillow and legs against the wall or up. I always had a pillow under my bum, but never held my legs up. Hmm...might have to try that this time. lol

I always have to go pee before and immediately after sex to avoid uti's too, i seem to get them too frequent.

Also thr day we got pregnant this time we were in the tub/shower so it could have been a number of positions but come to think of it I think it was doggie when he finished of lol With the others I have no idea.

Doggy style, most likely. I think I did child's pose after, or turned on my side so not too much would leak out, and didn't get up to pee for as long as I could stand it (which was probably only 10-15 mins).

Haha, I am not sure, but I tried to elevate my bottom afterwards.

It was either missionary with my legs over his shoulders or doggy style or spooning lol. I lay in bed and went to sleep, a few times i put a pillow under my bum but most of the time just lay down and went to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->