What sexual position got your eggo preggo?

Doggy style with my last 3 :) I hav a retroverted uterus which tips backwards, so afterwards I laid with my butt up the air knees under my ribs propped on a pillow for about 45mins & of course orgasm helps suck up the sperm too :)

Hmmm...going to sleep afterwards seems to be a good one too. My friend who has a 3 month old had been trying for a little over a year and said the month she finally got pregnant is when she fell asleep for an hour and a half afterwards! I have got to try this! Perhaps its because you are so relax that it's less work for the soldiers? Hmm...

I will be trying this method too!

We went between missionary and doggy, but for me I know the night I got pregnant was missionary. I laid with a pillow under my bum afterwards for a good half hour, and all of a sudden got a dull ache, as if the sperm had 'reached its goal' lol xx

Doggy style here as well. We weren't trying (I was on the pill) so definitely no holding my legs up. We did cuddle & talk for a couple of hours afterward, no getting up for awhile.

The most romantic position of all!!!!

A syringe inserted into an Instead cup, mixed with raw egg white. And getting myself to O with a vibrator.
Lol.

Haha this is too funny!!! At least u had an O!! I didn't as all I cared about was getting his sperm in me and not much else. We conceived in the spoons position, him lying behind me on our sides.

1 missionary, 1 doggy 1 spoons and one morning dtd and 3 night time ones and used preseed only month didnt use softcups got pregnant and pillow under butt and went to sleep, woke up with my legs still in the air hehe also O afterwards xx

Our conception that resulted in pregnancies were missionary with my legs on his shoulders.

Our conception that resulted in pregnancies were missionary with my legs on his shoulders.

BINGO!! Thats what did it for me too, then I bent my bum and threw my legs up in the air for a few. I have a tilted uterus. Apparently it Worked!! WOOHOOOO. And Yes Orgasm sucks the swimmers up there. :lol:

Don't know exactly which position but we always timed it so I would hit the big O at the same time :blush:

Afterwards I would try to keep my legs up!

p.s. this thread is awesome.

Doggy or spoons! We normally mixed it up! but I've heard from behind enables deeper penetration.

haha, I agree, this thread rocks! Express yo selves ladies!! Don't be shy lol

When some of you ladies say you threw/held your legs up in the air, did you actually just hold them up in the air? I know some of you said you put them against the wall, but our bed isn't against a wall in a way I could do that without loosing all the "deposit" lol. And, I would think by using your muscles to hold your legs up in the air would push the "deposit" out?

ive been pregnant twice (sadly losses) and both times, it was missionary with my legs on his shoulders. seems to be his fave! lol! i dont put my legs up though, pillow under bum and no wiping with legs firmly shut...trouble is in the morning i end up in a damp patch lol

ive been pregnant twice (sadly losses) and both times, it was missionary with my legs on his shoulders. seems to be his fave! lol! i dont put my legs up though, pillow under bum and no wiping with legs firmly shut...trouble is in the morning i end up in a damp patch lol

Sorry about your losses :( :hugs:

i dont put my legs up though, pillow under bum and no wiping with legs firmly shut...trouble is in the morning i end up in a damp patch lol

:rofl::rofl: That is what I am afraid of happening too. I guess I could just put a towel under my bum.

doggie style . . . =) and i literally slept for like an hour & half after that...then went to the toilet !

doggie style . . . =) and i literally slept for like an hour & half after that...then went to the toilet !

Looks like I need to take a nap afterwards then! A few women on here and ones I know personally said the same thing! This is really great info :thumbup:

Wet patch help --> Soft cups. I used them to help conceive #2 because DH left day before Ov :dohh: I put pre-seed and a softcup in to help keep a very sperm-happy environment until the egg came tumbling down. Deffo helps that patch issue!! Now, just be sure you have a very long finger or help to pull it out. Mine aren't that long- but I was able to get it out once I reclined like I did to put it in and bore down like I was trying to "push".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->