what shall i spend my money on :/

Wriggley

Reaction score
I have been avoiding sorting out my finances this week because i cant make up my mind where to put it.

none of the things NEED to be paid this week but ive got £130 quid sitting in my account thats claimed to non of our general bills

£120 balance on my NEXT account
£120 that i used from OHs bank
£170 medical bill (not even booked this yet but need to save the money for it over the next few weeks
£104 gymnastics and swimming lesson fees for DS1
£45 on remaining birthday presents for DS2

i need to keep a tenner for anything we need over the weekend until pay day next week but i dont know where to put the other £120 lol

Financially I'd say the next account as you will accrue interest the longer you leave it wheras the others from what I can see won't cost you more if you leave them

My next account is interest free atm because there is a fault on my account so until the issue resolves itself they are reimbursing any interest

But I'm leaning towards next account payment too actually

I'd say Next account because the fewer shop accounts you have in general the better really. It's so easy to forget a payment by a day and get huge fees and ruin your credit rating.

I'd say next unless your sons swimming lessons may get stopped if you don't pay in time x

Thanks ladies went to pay next odd and suddenly realised gym and swimming is due Wednesday so looks like will have to pay that first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->