what shops allow you to pay to fill a helium balloon that was NOT brought from them?

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

Was having a nosy online and i have found a 'New big brother' helium balloon that i wanna get for our little boy.

does anyone know of a shop that i could take it to and pay to fill the balloon for me?

most dont have this service so can only fill ones brought from them

dont mind paying for it just need to find somewhere lol

Try looking for a little independant card shop, a corner shop sort of thing.
We have a few around us that would do it but most of those I know the owners.
I wouldnt bother with places like clintons or birthdays but the small little card/wrapping paper, party supply shops might.
Failing that only other option is to buy one of the small cannisters from some place like clintons for about £15 to do it yourself, we did that for los christening ballons but im scared of ballons bursting so was pretty much sh***ng myself the whole time :)

I bought a canister for £20 and filled 35 balloons haha :) I'd agree, look for a small shop or florist

I used to. work in Clintons and done it for 50p also they dont sell canisters although I think Argos do

We often do this cos of the girls and sending balloons to them. Florists will, card factory will and also hobbycraft will. Hope that helps x

thanks ladies il try all those places :)

Card factory do :)

I brought loads of helium balloons really cheap in the summer last year ready for Isabelle's first birthday in the November and they blew every single one up for me there and they only charged me £1.50 for the lot including 10 balloon weights as I already had some for a few.

Xx

When I worked at a Hallmark, we charged a small fee to blow up outside balloons. I bet most places are the same.

Some card factory shops won't fill other balloons up but all clintons do that I know of, although mine charges £1 a balloon!

thanks ladies i asked in clintons and they said 50p per balloon as long as the balloon packaging says suitable for helium :)

Fab, glad you found some where x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->