What should i buy???

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Ok so i have some pennies im allowed to spend on more nappies!! :happydance:

Well my problem is there are so many i like and i just dunno what to buy? :rofl:

I need boys mediums or onesize. I have loads of boring reliable ones and have a few pretties so im thinking i want more nice nappies!!

Anyone got some good suggestions? I wanna buy a few nappies so dont really wanna me spnding more than £20 a nappy (plus dont think i can justify that to oh!!)

Please post links or ideas :)

hmmm what do you have in your stash already? would you prefer pockets, aios, ai2's, fitteds?

I use pockets mostly, have got a pop in which is pretty good, i love my uds I(my obsession) have a BBSS, tried WNSS but rubbish fit on logan, ummm have basics ie coolababys, wonderoos ect. Have tried mammy made which fitted well, nature babies are good on him too. Hollow oak i found to be quite low and he wee'ed over them!!

ETA have tries aios but found they took too long to dry and didnt get a great fit but it might of just been the brand (kushies ultra)

I have no idea, but goooo spend before he changes his mind :rofl:

Hmmm i'm not sure on kushies, i never tried tham as read quite mixed reviews but generally an AIO will take longer to dry. You could try some fitteds like dunk n fluff - muttaqin etc. Nappy garden have some Holdens Landing AI2's available on preorder.

I need wraps for fitteds dont i?

yes you need wraps for fitteds.

Do you have any night nappies?

Yes, you can get the standard pul ones, fleece soakers or wool. In the nicer weather though they don't need covering though tbh I haven't tried that yet so not sure how well it works - will tell u if we ever get any sunshine :rofl:

I tend not to cover fitteds in the day :) he just wears them with BL or nothing, in winter Ill throw them on with longies.

Arghhhhhhhh too many choices!! :rofl: I dont 'get' fitteds coz you buy nice ones then have to cover them up anyway? Ohhhh i dunno what to get!

hehe. I didnt used to "get" fitteds and although I still dont have many I find myself getting more (Ive just bought an LLS day fitted) partly because I would like to reduce the amount of time in the hot weather he is wearing PUL on his bum and partly because I have a small addiction to dyed OBV :rofl:

Do you have any WNOS?

Nope i only tries those WNs that i swapped with you but they didnt fit him well... seemed really low.

they were standard rise WN not high rise. The WNOS are higher rise in general and you may find you get on much better with them, a lot of people who arent keen on the side snaps love WNOS.
Its been mentioned on another thread but greenkids are on sale atm
https://www.nappyzone.co.uk/greenkids.htm
I do like my greenkids!

Ive put 2 northernlights in my cart so far and just wondered what are your veiws on them? Ohhh and do they need a wrap? Sorry if i sound dumb!! Only really used pockets lol

they do need a wrap, tbh if you didnt get on with the pocket SS you wont get on with the northern lights or AI2s as they are the same basic design. Though if it was just the rise on the ones you swapped me you may be happier with the high rise ones. Ill take a pic of the standard rise next to a high rise for you

they were standard rise WN not high rise. The WNOS are higher rise in general and you may find you get on much better with them, a lot of people who arent keen on the side snaps love WNOS.
Its been mentioned on another thread but greenkids are on sale atm
https://www.nappyzone.co.uk/greenkids.htm
I do like my greenkids!

aaagghh, why oh why did I look at this link when I am skint:cry:

they do need a wrap, tbh if you didnt get on with the pocket SS you wont get on with the northern lights or AI2s as they are the same basic design. Though if it was just the rise on the ones you swapped me you may be happier with the high rise ones. Ill take a pic of the standard rise next to a high rise for you

Please... wish i had checked this sooner!! Ive already bought 2 :rofl: Impulse buys :rofl: But they are cute!! Ive got a feeling that the ones we swapped were too big for him. He was only 14lb when i tried ( piled weight on since ) Fingers crossed these ones work for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->