What should I do?? I need opinion!

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
I plan on taking Soy Iso. I started spotting red blood today, and my dr said any blood is counted as CD 1. The only thing is I am now not even spotting, no cramps, nothing!! Do I still count this as CD1? I always have irregular periods so I know this can be common but wth???

I only count it as CD 1 if I have a full period. I chart and if I haven't seen o and have spotting. Not a new cycle.

We have been ttc since last fall and I would spot before I actually started and I always counted CD 1 as the day where bleeding was like a period not the few days of spotting before.

I´ve always counted full flow as CD1.
I had my last real period between 4-9th of July. Had slight spotting between 5-10th of August, Counting CD40 today. Still waiting for AF to show.

So you temp or OPKs to see when you ovulate? That would tell you if it's actually AF too.

Thanks ladies, it started full flow last night so I took soy this morning, now it's back to zero lol.. I think it's just a wonky period.

Kazy- I used to bbt temp but haven't as of late.. I am starting to track again this cycle, but up until now I don't have a clue what's going on.

What the other ladies said - CD1 is when you need to use a pad/tampon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->