what should i do?

jenny25

Reaction score
i need your help with my chart , today i woke at 5.04am i didnt get out of bed but just woken up so i took my temp it was 98.04 and went back to sleep so i didnt loose my covers or that then i woke at my normal time and got 98.64 i think need to look at chart what temp should i use? cause if i get a high temp tomorrow above 98.30 it will put me a 3dpo but i think i may have missed my smiley face on clearblue digi ovulation but been using the cheap ovulation tests on the friday i had werid jelly ewcm but it was tan in colour and i didnt have a dark as a control line positive opk what should i do ? x

im still waiting for first af after loosing jamie x

Hmmm...don't know hon. I would go with the first one you took at 5ish in the morning. I was never great at temping (it's hard to get up the same time everyday especially on the weekends). We'll see what other ladies have to say...

So sorry for all your losses.

If you change the time you took your temp on fertility friend (on the data entry form), and its significantly later or earlier than usual, it will plot it with a hollow circle and doesnt use it for its calculations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->