What should I do?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
My baby is 2 months old and yesterday he had 2 jabs. He was crying a bit more then usual after that but in the afternoon he's fine and he slept fine last night.
But today he seems to wants me with him ALL THE TIME, i didn;'t even had my lunch. and in the afternoon he started screaming and tears coming down his face :cry::cry::cry::cry:
I cuddled him and walked around the house for a few minutes then put him on the chair. it took maybe 5 minutes of crying ( with tears ) :cry::cry: before he stop . i have to rock the chair for half an hour.
I think maybe he 's feeling uncomfortable inside his body or something so he wants more comfort, but i don't like to see his tears like this 2-3 times a day. He doesn't have temperature, should i give him calpol or what else i should do?

its such a shame for them isnt it...

it normally takes a few hours for them to start feeling icky so it could well be him feelin a bit off colour today indeed...id just try and comfort him as much as you can, the new advice re calpol etc has just changed i know tht but my hv and doc that gave tommy his injections...*his 3rd lot were today* said if he was a bit tetchy or upset then it was fine to give him a spoon of calpol, he may be like this for a couple of days it hits some babies harder than others..

hang in there

h x

My Lo was the same, just wanted to be held and nursed after his first round of injections. Hope he feels better soon.

He just woken up for another feed and he didn't cry so I guess he feels at least a bit better. now he's sleeping in his cot ( bless him )
I think i've done what i was supposed to do as a mum today
Good night ( night time here )

It took 3 days for my LO to get over his 2nd lot of jabs and he also cried like your LO. Its heart breaking so see them so upset when its our fault for taking them for the jabs.

By cuddling and loving your LO you definitely did what a great mum should do!!! And in the end, the jabs are for their own benefit (if only they could understand that).

It took 3 days for my LO to get over his 2nd lot of jabs and he also cried like your LO. Its heart breaking so see them so upset when its our fault for taking them for the jabs.

By cuddling and loving your LO you definitely did what a great mum should do!!! And in the end, the jabs are for their own benefit (if only they could understand that).

i know its heartbreaking and i didn't even look at the needles when the doctor did it. i stood behind OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->