What should i do

susan123

Reaction score
hi everyone

i started a mc on the 16th july bled 2 days and then few days of spotting then started bleeding like a period again on the 24th for 4 days and has stopped today

my question is... when can i start dtd? cause with stopping and starting i dont know if its all finished?

do i count 2 weeks till ovulation from the second bleed?

also i had bloods done on 25th and they were 86 so when should i do a test to know when levels are right down

I am so sorry for your loss...

I think you should dtd whenever you feel up to it! :) But, until your hcg levels go back down to <5 then you are likely still going to get a positive pregnancy test and not likely to ovulate.

My levels were dropping by half every 2 days after my m/c, so maybe buy a couple of tests and see if you get a negative this weekend? You were pretty low on monday...if its still faintly positive, try again after 2 or 3 more days. I count that day my new day 1.

As to when you'll ovulate again, thats hard to say. For some people, it takes 2 or 3 months for their cycles to get back on track. For me, as soon as I got my negative test my cycle went right back to normal. I used OPT's to see if I'd ovulate, which I did after 17 days (for a 31 day cycle) and luckily I got pregnant that time! It doesn't happen that fast for everyone so I am extremely grateful.

Good luck with everything, I hope your cycle gets right back on track--waiting can be frusturating!

thanks... so you counted day 1 when you got a neg on a test?

i wasnt going to use ov tests this time around as i was getting obssed on using them and practically begging OH for some eehm lol

before i was on the clomid i was a bit irregular 28-36 days but i always ov on the same day id get a pos!.... i cant really tell on cm either as ive only noticed it just 1 day or on the day i ov and there was never a lot if i blinked i would of missed it lol

For me, as soon as I got my negative test my cycle went right back to normal. I used OPT's to see if I'd ovulate, which I did after 17 days (for a 31 day cycle) and luckily I got pregnant that time! It doesn't happen that fast for everyone so I am extremely grateful.

QUOTE]

Wow PugLuvAh that's awesome and very inspiring! :happydance: Congrats to you! I hope that we can all be that lucky to catch the eggie that quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->