What should we do? Help please:) PCOS and MF infertility.

sarlar

LTTC #1 with PCOS & MFI
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have been diagnosed with insulin resistant PCOS and am on metformin 1500 mg. my dh's latest SA now shows low morphology at 1%. His sperm count was 50 million and the motility was normal. My fs wants to do three cycles of clomid/hcg trigger/iui/progesterone before considering other options. any experience with these similar circumstances? any successes? thanks:)

I am on metformin 1000mg as I have slight insulin resistance. I have polycycstic ovaries but do ovulate and my cycles are regular. DH has a morphology of 4%. We are on our 3rd cycle of clomid but with no luck so far. Our Dr doesnt seemed worried about the low morphology as count/ motility was all good. I don't know what the next step is but I wanted to wish you luck and hope that one of the next 3 cycles brings you a bfp.

same thing, i have pcos i was on 1500mg of metformin but the doctor said it wasnt really worth it. DH morph is 3% i think.
im totally irregular, can go 8 months with no period.
AF came today so i guess ill be starting my 3rd go of clomid 100mg tomorrow :(

going to make an appointment with FS to start IVF asap. been ttc for 3 years now. getting harder every month...

im the same on 1500mg of clomid over 6 months now befor i was on 50 for 6 months and im on 1000mg of metformin with pcos and still not ovulating had lap and dye everythink all ok periods are every month some shorter some longer last month was a 43 day cycle my longest so far!! so next step for me is ivf just keep at it they will find somethink that works for you both sending lots of love xx

I am on 2000mg of metformin for years now. My DH's first morphology test was at 2% but we tested again and was at 4%. I put him on fertilaid supplements to help continue to improve his morphology.
For us right now, we did Femara/ HCG trigger shot this month to make sure I ovulated and then we used preseed and softcups to help keep the swimmers in after bding. I test in 10 days and I hope it works. If not we are going to IUI with injectables.

I am not too concerned about the morphology, from what I have read, count and motility are more important.

With PCOS, I have been trying to watch my weight, limit carbs, take fish oil, super b complex and folic acid, and fertiaid for women.

I am on 1000mg of Merformin b/c of insulin resistance with PCOS but have regular cycles and seem to ovulate according to the Clearblue Easy digital OPKs, but very late into the cycle (CD19)... hubby as azoospermia and refuses to go to the urilogist to see what his problem is, so I am pushing forward with getting my problems in order to proceed with donor next year.

i have pcos and subclinical hypothyroid but as far as we know my husband is fine, but we have never had him checked so idk.
I just started doing acupuncture after reading good things about it. I even went to the pregnancy forums and asked how many of them conceived with acupuncture. and you would not believe how many said that they had. So yesturday was my first appointment so I don't know if it is working for me.

I just thought maybe you could consider this... have your husband go to acupuncture atleast get a consultation. and you do it to. my acupuncturist said that in 6 to 8 months I should be able to ovulate on my own and have 28 day cycles (my last cycle was over a year)

I was thinking you both should get a consultation and then depending on what the acupuncturist can do for you go from there. maybe you can do it for a month or two before iui or something..

like i said tho I have only had one appointment, I have just read great things about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->