What size clothes does/did your 6 month old wear?

My girls are about 3 months behind. At 6 months they were mainly in 0-3 but just beginning to move into 3-6 clothes and now at 9 months they are just moving into 6-9. Cant remrmber what they weighed at 6 months but they weigh 16lb now.
I always find next tops big but not their dresses/leggings and I shop a lot at M&S and they are huge sizes!!! At 7 months my twins had just grown out of their 'up to 1 month' sleepsuits!

Oh well, seems there is no rhyme or reason.

All babies are built differently, just like us adults!

And I agree about M&S clothes, they're sizing is crazy. We have some sleep suits in 6-9 months that we were given as gifts when LO is born and I'm sure I could fit in them! Lol.

M&S jackets and snowsuits are crazily long on the arms too. I got one from eBay when second eldest was small and thought it was taken out of their stock and ended up on eBay due to sizing being wrong on the label but I got a 0-3 jacket from them for my youngest and it seems all their stuff is like that! Xx

My lo is in 6-9 months clothes and weighs 18lbs. I think next clothes are bigger than others as lo's cardi's and baby gros from next the legs and arms are always way too long.

Mine wore some 3-6 month clothes and some 6-9 month clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"