what size does your baby roughly weight at 28 weeks anyone told at scans?

K

kimber89

i have been told by so many people that they where told at scans what weight they thought the baby roughly was but i was never told at any scans! any of yous told?

My last scan was 28+1, and Livie weighed 2 pounds, 12 ounces. Sonographer said it was spot on, so I'm happy!

My son was measuring 28+3 at my 26+6 scan, and he weighed 2lbs, 14oz.

I had a u/s last week at 27 + 4 and baby was measuring 2 lbs 14 oz and in the 69th percentile (even though I don't REALLY understand what the percentiles mean) Doctor said she looked great!

I had a level 2 US yesterday, and she was 2 pounds 7 oz , I'm 27 weeks but she has measured a week ahead at every ultrasound each month since 12 weeks LOL

According to What to Expect, the average weight at 28 weeks is 2.5

just had a scan today and I am 29+6 babin is measuring 3lbs 8.5 oz

had mine today and shes 2lb 8oz that's at 27w 4d

I had a 4D scan at 29+1 and baby was weighing 3 lbs 6 :D seems to be measuring just over a week ahead.

If they didn't tell you then call in and get it---if they won't give you the weight for some reason, get the measurements and you can enter them into a calculator online that will tell you her estimated weight (it's all just an estimated calculation based on baby's measurements).

I use this one...
https://www.perinatology.com/calculators/biometry.htm
Plus, it will tell you the percentile, etc.

My baby girl was 2.72 pounds at exactly 28 weeks. I wasn't told her weight at previous scans so I got a copy of the report and figured it out myself:)

i have been told by so many people that they where told at scans what weight they thought the baby roughly was but i was never told at any scans! any of yous told?

At my 27+5 scan baby weighed 2lb 9oz... She measured 2 days ahead at 28 weeks, but not enough to change due date.

28 weeks 3lb 1oz got another scan tomorrow

had growth scan at 26+1 an baby weighed 2lb 3oz

At 28 weeks bang on our baby weighed in at 2lbs 14oz she said that came out as 28+6 and was fine.

thanks guys!:) just wanted to know what rougly itwould be didnt have any idea!!:)

I had my last scan at 28+4 and asked for an estimated weight but they said it was too early. My next scan is at 32+4 so am hoping to find out then :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->