What smellies for your men?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I always buy my husband the same things, looking for some inspiration. What smellies do you buy the men in your life?

I got my partner a beard conditioner last year. He doesn't actually have a beard, just stubble, but it makes it nice and soft!

I also get him a "throwback" scent some years. Some sort of aftershave he loved when he was younger. A few years ago it was Blue Jeans, this year I am trying to find Issey Miyake at a reasonable price.

Soap and Glory do a men's range that is quite nice. Stops him stealing my Clean on Me! We usually buy BIL some Soap and Glory as he steals SILs too!

The Body Shop maca root face cream is nice. Their Hemp range is good too (and they have £25 off a £50 spend just now)

OH sorts his own aftershaves out - PR One Million, PR Invictis, PR Black XS so I just leave him to it. Sometimes I'd get him deodorant but only Lynx or something. Got some freebie bits from Lush for him (after shaving balm, soap and shampoo bar) when I spent over a certain amount.

Loeylo - I sometimes get Issey Miyake stock in my deliveries. I'll let you know if I get anymore before Christmas.

Molton brown black pepper shower gel and deodorant here. Doesn't smell like pepper btw :haha:
Nice brand to gift though!
He tends to swap after shaves. At the moment he is using a Ralph Lauren one.

My OH is boring and uses olive soap. So I've bought him a pack of six and a metal tin lol

My OH likes Lush or Crabtree and Evelyn. Going to get him a bath bomb or two for his stocking, I'll let someone else buy his face stuff as it's well expensive :haha:
I'm going to buy him some beard oil this year too, he's quite proud of his facial hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->