What song makes you think of OH?

Talking abt songs, I am so cheesy! I love love songs! He chose Diana Ross & someother guy or vice versa called eerh can't remember! Believe it or not it was our song on wedding, I think its called when you tell me that you love me.......
for me its: beyonce, if you let him take me from you, the songs talks abt how the oh doesn't pay enough notice but his friends does and the girl is like if you let him take me away frm then u never wanted me, I don't why I love it!

2ndly its pussycat dolls, elevator!

our special songs: (reminds me from when we got together)
bad day by daniel powter
your beautiful by james blunt - although a terribly sad song about breaking up, it's still kinda 'our song' :dohh: (or any james blunt song as he took me to see him for our 6month anniversary :cloud9:
i had the time of my life - the dirty dancing song

Everlong (Acoustic version) - Foo fighters.

My OH is a TERRIBLE singer but will always sing this to me, awww!

our special songs: (reminds me from when we got together)
bad day by daniel powter
your beautiful by james blunt - although a terribly sad song about breaking up, it's still kinda 'our song' :dohh: (or any james blunt song as he took me to see him for our 6month anniversary :cloud9:
i had the time of my life - the dirty dancing song

I totally forgot! I've Had The Time Of My Life from Dirty Dancing is one of our songs as well. It makes me giggle to think about it. He will just randomly start singing that song all the time. I don't know where the heck it comes from, he just starts singing. And he is NOT a good singer, which makes it more funny. Also at our wedding reception they played it as the last song of the night, and everyone was dirty dancing. It was so much fun. Aww, I just had a really good memory! Thanks Princess Bump!

Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum - He says that song is about me :haha:

Arctic Monkeys - When the Sun Goes Down - this was his ringtone for months when we were first going out, and whenever i hear it, it takes me right back to out first few months together :) (as you can tell, arctic monkeys first album had come out when we frist got together ha)

Lucky Jim - Lovely to Me - our first dance song

Afternoon Delight from Anchorman - this is one of our fave films and when we're out, usually drunk, if something reminds us of anchorman, we'll start singing it :rofl:

Disappear by Hoobastank :D when he comes in my car he'll always put it on and belt it at the top of his voice :cloud9:
That song always gives me butterflies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->