What song...

A

AppleBlossom

makes you cry like a baby?

Amazed by Lonestar is mine. I refuse to listen to it out of choice but today I was with my mum in the car and it came on the radio and I had to blink back tears!

How sad?! :lol:

Oh no i love that song, it was mine and steves wedding song!! It makes me cry a happy cry!
Dont Cry by Guns and Roses makes me emotional x

Don't laugh:

She's the One.. but only Eoghan Quigg's version LMAO!:rofl: xx

Right here waiting - richard Marx

Apart from he is a 16 year old irish boy with oddly mesmerising hair? lol

wind beneath my wings, bett middler, reminds my of my nanny and gramps :cry:

"when you say nothing at all" by ronan keating.

I made a photo movie of my pregnancy and then jasper's first few weeks.

Just thinking about the song makes my throat tighten.

The other one is Shania Twain's "still the one" which I put on the first part of my photo movie, with pictures of my OH and I - we have a picture of us the day we officially became a 'couple'.

SADLY my computer got a virus and we lost these movies - but I still have a photos and I can download the music again and put it back together... one day....:cry:

Hehe, I ended the movie with the song "Wouldn't it be nice" because I needed something to stop me crying and make me smile again at the end!

I'm listeningto "when you say nothing at all" right now, I've got goose bumps! Wait for it... wait for it.... :cry:

All my life by Kaci and jojo

it reminds me of my sister in law who passed away and it makes me feel really sad everytime i hear it

Lou
xxx

it reminds me of my sister in law who passed away and it makes me feel really sad everytime i hear it

Lou
xxx

have you heard them make it onto a clubland song? think N-force sings it! i was gutted

Oh, and loads of McFly's album tracks! :(
Bubblewrap
Walk in the Sun
Too Close for Comfort
Lonely
She Left Me

:cry:

noting compares to you - sinead o connor

Same here, gives me goose bumps when she sings

'' all the flowers that you planted mama, in the backyard... all died when you went away''

*sobs* God just thinking about it makes me tear up!
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lou
xxx

have you heard them make it onto a clubland song? think N-force sings it! i was gutted

Oh trace, that made me vomit with rage when they re released that heap of shite! WHY! Why not just leave the masterpiece be!

If Tomorrow Never Comes by Ronan Keating :cry:

and Even God Cant Change The Past by Charlotte Church

i was gutted.. i love that song and she wrecked it now there wrecking an O-town song!

i was gutted.. i love that song and she wrecked it now there wrecking an O-town song!

whichhichwwhich?!?!

Please dont say its '' cuz i want it alll.... or nothing at allllll', theres nowhere left to fall when you reach the bottom its now or never......'

its not is it... cuz I will officially go and kick some ass if it is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->