What symptoms did YOU get (if any)?

In my first pregnancy, I had a weird dizzy, sicky episode 2 days before I got a bfp. I had taken a test that morning and it was negative so I put it down to the heat. In this pregnancy, I bloated badly and looked about 3 months pregnant. Again, it started a couple of days before I got the bfp.

I was peeing like crazy before my BFP.

I had the feeling you get just before your period starts, crampy, bloated, yucky and sore breasts. I swore my period was coming.. until a week went, then I was like hm wondering what's going on...?

With both my pregnancies I felt like I was coming down with a cold but it never came (immune response), when I blew my nose I had a strike of blood just the one little bit with both pregnancies (never have nose bleeds) and very noticeable cramping on the right side (it was nothing like AF cramping, much lower and localised)

I was peeing more, and I felt as though I was going to get my period. The day I tested I was feeling like I was getting the flu. Nothing that made me really think I was pregnant, I was really shocked to see two pink lines.

I felt what I thought was implantation at exactly 7dpo and came home and told my DH 'I'm pregnant'. He didn't believe me, but from Saturday when I was 9dpo I had butterflies and a nervous feeling in my tummy and I just knew I was. I tested on Sunday at 10dpo and nothing. I didn't get a faint line until Tuesday which was 12dpo, but I just knew this time around as I felt exactly like I did when I was pregnant before.

The first time around I just felt like AF was going to arrive and didn't get a positive until she was late.

With my first I had implantation bleeding which I thought straight away yep pregnant and then within 24hrs my sense of smell was ridiculous I went out to lunch with some friends and someone in the restaurant got a seafood basket I had to eat my lunch with my hand over my nose because I kept dry reaching from the smell my friends said straight away you are so pregnant lol and sure enough 2 days later I got my bfp.

This time at 10dpo my morning sickness started and I was having to sleep with a bucket after 2 days of that I knew for sure I had to be pregnant I had also been falling asleep at 7:30pm the 3 nights leading up to my bfp and I don't usually dal asleep till at least 10pm
Unfortunately my early symptoms were a sign of the awful morning sickness to come lol 30 weeks and still throwing up!

I knew I was pregnant for 2 weeks before I took the HPT and when I got my BFP it was only faint as I was only 4 weeks past conception. I just had a feeling (even though I was on the pill)
I was also really tired.. and had sore boobs! x

i didn't take a home test, i was at the doctors for something totally different and asked them to do both a pregnancy and uti test for me. if i hadn't asked for that i probably would have just taken a home test. anyways, i had really tender boobs. to the point i couldn't actually wear a bra. i was also super tired and slept pretty much all day long. i honestly thought i was getting my period because i had about 4 days of cramping before i took the test.

i was always really tired, i kept feeling faint and dizzy and my boobs were a bit sore and felt neausea.

i actually went to the doctor for something different she noticed my rosey cheeks and then took a pee test and there was a faint positive i had actually been a week late.

My boobs were pretty sore and I was nauseous for a few weeks before I tested. I have larger boobs anyway so I pretty much wrote that off right away, and the nausea, I thought I was just getting sick. My legs were also very restless at night, which I had never experienced before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->