What symptoms do you have?

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Hey all,

Currently doing well with the symptoms side, no sickness as of yet, nor disliking smells.

Im tired, I have sore boobs, and I have bad gas haha.

How is everyone else feeling xx

I'm not having much by the way of symptoms either and it is worrying me a little. Usually by now I have fatigue, mega sore bbs, severe bloat and 24/7 sickness. Right now I only have occasional shooting pains in my nipples, gas, cramping in my pelvis and breathlessness. Overall I feel pretty good. I hope I don't jinx it! lol

12 weeks and sore boobs.
I'd like to say tiredness too since i nap when my son naps but i don't know if that's because i stay up late.
I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks so im super nervous. I have 12 week scan tomorrow and i will be 12 + 5.... Wish me luck

Current symptoms 11wks tomorrow: hunger, tiredness, sore achy hips, boobs are huge and heavy, lower abdomen swelling noticeably... my nausea stopped at 10wks.

back pain,headaches,want to eat but could not eat,tiredness,vomiting sensation, pressure in stomach,hot flashes,sore boobs

Not much for symptoms here! Brief glimpses of symptoms: fatigue, smell aversion, food aversion, constipation and gas (sorry TMI!), and the latest... acne. Sigh. Symptoms are mild and come and go. Boobs are getting heavier but not sore yet. No nausea either (knock on wood).

I've been really tired, thought I had got away with sickness this time, until today

I'm 9 weeks and I feel sick if I get hungry, but at the same time I can't eat much without feeling really full and it hurts, tender boobs, and today my ankles are swollen in the hot weather (yay). Oh and don't forget moody and unmotivated!

My first trimester symptoms this pregnancy were VILE! By far the worst first trimester I have ever had (apart from I felt more nauseous with my last baby but it was only nausea with her nothing else).

Until 6 weeks it was just sore boobs and fatigue. Then at 6 weeks it got real. I had bad nausea, really bad food aversions. I was starving but there was very little I could eat (I couldn't ever vomit though), I had major fatigue, literally I wanted to sleep ALL the time, I had palpitations and shortness of breath and I felt generally fluey.

I also had a "sore" feeling uterus constantly from BFP to around 11 weeks due to a SCH that has now cleared up. That was very unpleasant. Oh, and awful constipation that wouldn't allow me to go all week then I would be hit with vile cramps and all hell would break lose from my back passage for a few hours and then I would be back to another weeks constipation.

I had all of this crap from 6-11 weeks then thankfully they subsided. I still get the odd bit of random nausea now at 20 weeks and get tired very easily, but it is so much better than those early weeks.

Ooo forgot to mention my gums are swollen and bleed if pressure if put on them by my tongue, or brushing my teeth xx

Hi girsl so i am 11 weeks and i have been experiencing this right. so i have like intense muscle pull in my tummy like my entire tummy area and back. this is my 2nd baby so i am sure it is not contractions. i had this with my first and i thought is was braxton hicks but i was told that will feel like cramps. this does not feel like cramps at all and i dont know if anyone else has felt this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->