What temp?

Minumum 40ºC for regular washes, with an occasional 60ºC wash, and minimum 60ºC wash if baby is unwell!

I tend to wash at 50 :)

I do a 30degree 30minute wash cycle

60 always, 40 on my machine didnt wash that great and i dont have any other temp options between 40 and 60.

Usually a 40 degree wash with a pre wash and extra rinse. I found our quick 30 degree wash wasnt cleaning them quite enough.

Can i ask- when you wash the nappies does it get rid of the poo most of the time or are you always left with a stain!?

i tend to do a 30 but if there are a few pooey ones in there i will do a 40
always with an extra rinse, sometimes with a prewash

and either 60 or 90 if i have time (a 90 wash can take nearly 4 hours!)

Can i ask- when you wash the nappies does it get rid of the poo most of the time or are you always left with a stain!?

Occasionally I get stains but the daylight/sunlight can often get rid of them, and most of the time they're so faint that you can barely see them.. it's often cos I know they're there :rofl:

When Evie's got a pooey nappy, I'll get rid of the worst of the poo then go and rinse it off with cold water and a shower hose, that seems to get the majority of the stain out.

we havent ever had a stain, we must have a good washer!
but now louie does 'real' poos they just shake off into the loo and there is no trace on the nappy, and barely anything on the liner

Ahh thank you. The pooey one she did yesterday has basically made the whole of her itti orange!!! had it in the "sun" all day but its only faded a little as its been over cast today! thought I might have been doing something wrong!

I do a prewash then a 60 wash with an extra rinse!! I do get a few stains now and again but thats mostly because i have evil weaning poops to deal with!! But i either chuck them back in the wash and they go or i sun them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->