what the heck?

NicoleB

Mama Of Many & Lovin It
Reaction score
So I had what I thought was pos opks on the 19th..the day after and yesterday they were lighter..now its darker again today.. :( I wish I knew what the heak is going on in my body..both test are from today.

Attachments

• am and pm opk jan 22.jpg
    am and pm opk jan 22.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 27
Yeah, I agree with you! Mines was lighter today. CD13 was darker then CD14 But CD 14 was lighter then CD15 and now CD15 is darker then CD16 (todays) so its weird.

Ladies, I am having all the same troubles. Temp issues, OPK confusion, and of course trying to BD at all the right times. Is anyone else on Clomid? I heard that it can really delay your ovulation, thereby making AF late. Does anyone feel like they have OV and just doing the 2WW thing? I just keep peeing on sticks hoping for some hope of a really pos OPK.

Sorry for the rant, I am just so confused.

:( And to top it off I've had spotting for 3 days after I used the preseed applicator the next morning I had pinkish/reddish spotting yesterday was reddish and this morning old brown its only on my tp..I think I may have scratched myself or had to much sex (we did it like 4 days in a row) oh and I have no cm to speak of..it's never been this hard for me. :(
I had a pap in sept that was normal..and my yearly in nov that was also normal I had my doc check my down there even tho my pap had coem back normal form my OB becasue I was so dry she said all looks well down there and the dryness was because of hormones after having the baby..

Todays test was about the same as yesterdays. I took my temp last week and finally remembered to take it again. Well last week it was 96.6 and yesterday it was 98.0 My tests look like a possible +opk on CD15. With that said, if I ovulated on CD15 then my temp would be up on CD16? If so that would be why my temp was up yesterday. Today my temp is 97.2 I'm beginning to think that the babys don't want us to know when they are ready to come, they just want to surprise us. haha (lol) just kidding. Well take care. How are you today? Keep me updated!

:baby::dust: to you from me :baby::dust:
(babydust)

Ladies, I am having all the same troubles. Temp issues, OPK confusion, and of course trying to BD at all the right times. Is anyone else on Clomid? I heard that it can really delay your ovulation, thereby making AF late. Does anyone feel like they have OV and just doing the 2WW thing? I just keep peeing on sticks hoping for some hope of a really pos OPK.

Sorry for the rant, I am just so confused.

It took me 6 cycles to concieve my first daughter. We are on the same cd and same length, I think. I don't know what to believe anymore. TTC has just been so confusing! Well keep me updated!

(babydust)
:baby::dust:from me to you :baby::dust:

No honey your temp doesnt have to shoot right up! when I got pg with my 2 year old it went up a little back down a little then up again! with my last baby it went up a little for days! Take a look at my chart..I think I caught it..I hope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->