What the hell is going on?

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
Omg can't stop shaking.
Il go from beginning briefly

In my old old flat, fairly new build only about two years old we had an empty flat above us and next door. Every night I'd hear footsteps above us but there was no one in that flat!!!

Then in my old place about two days before I moved out I had left my keys in the middle of my bed(kingside one) I was in my living room at the other side of the flat on my laptop watching tv when I heard keys being dropped went through and my keys were at the bedroom door they'd been "thrown" halfway across the room!!

Tonight in my mums house(about 10 years old wer the second owners) I was upstairs in my room when the coffee machiene downstairs in te kitchen(which me and my brother checked was switched off) suddenly went on poured out sone coffee and went off.

I don't believe in the paranormal but can't think of anything else?*bricking it*

Okay so let's see if I got this correct, you're saying that two events occurred in your previous home and then another occurred in your mother's home?

Sounds to me like an astral being (which is also commonly know as a soul, angel, etc). It doesn't appear to mean any harm though. Normally it's only the confused ones that become a burden and take it out on us, in which case they can be pretty dangerous. I'm assuming this one just likes you or someone else that has been living around you since all this has happened. If it is really making you uncomfortable though simply tell it to go away. If you want a sure fire way to get it out use holy water or a smudge stick.

Hope this helps.

Blessed Be

Yeah that's correct.

Aww it's nice to know though there's someone watching me :).

I hope it's my babies :).xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->